Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2010

I personally can't see USA getting far at all, neither will Argentina. But I think an outsider will be in the final against either Germany or Italy. I wouldn't put money on it though as I'm never right!

Italy, Germany, France and Argentina have been crimanally overlooked. The dutch have a stunning midfield but an average defense and no fit in form strikers. I'm sure no where except for residents of England, expect us to do well. Just make an XI of england and spain players and see how much we are out classed.

Already been said. Scrape through and out in quaters at best.

van persie has looked class since coming back from injury, like he's never been away.
    arsenal look a different team as soon as he came on the pitch in the last few matches, he scored a brace for holland last week and got a goal and assist the other night.

i think holland have a great chance to win their first WC.

spain clearly favourites though.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I think chelsea will win... arsenal are bound to drop off the pace sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by ashy51 View Post
    I'm going for Germany to win and England to be knocked out in the quarters.
    Yeah, Germany or Italy. I reckon Italy but they won in 2006 and rarely does a team win twice in a row, so either Germany or France.

I believe the Spanish will win due to having a player who's name is in effect "David House".
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Argentina have no chance with maradona in charge. We're due at least a semi final. Don't fancy us greatly with our defenders individually going to pot in their own way. Bit of a shame cos we should be cruising into this tournament looking very strong, but hopefully they can all pull it together

SERBIA, stankovic, vidic and all the other "ic"'s

villa, torres, fabregas, iniesta, xavi, silva

spain is far and away the superstar team, they've taken over brazils mantle.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Argentina is a big mystery. They could win the tournament, they could lose out in the group stages even (although that's a long shot). With Messi, they are obviously capable of winning any game. But with the psycho Maradonna as coach, they could just as easily self destruct.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!