Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gym Box

Default Gym Box

Does anyone attend gym box at bank or holborn?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to be a member at Bank, loved it. The MMA class wasn't very high level, but there were 2 of the biggest russians i ever seen training there. this was a year and a hlaf back.

Best bit is there is a pole dancing fitness class that train in front of the cardio room and there is a massive window looking in

Quote Originally Posted by simonmobiledisco View Post
    I used to be a member at Bank, loved it. The MMA class wasn't very high level, but there were 2 of the biggest russians i ever seen training there. this was a year and a hlaf back.

Best bit is there is a pole dancing fitness class that train in front of the cardio room and there is a massive window looking in
    haha ^^ now thats a reason to join right there. Errol Christie is a personal trainer there and runs the boxing bit. ALso think quite a few fitties train at lunchtimes and in the evening, go for bank its in the center of the City

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Out of interest, how much does it cost to be a member of gym like this in central London?

well i went to today its 78 per month pay as you go monthly. but there was a 175 membership fee what put me of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    well i went to today its 78 per month pay as you go monthly. but there was a 175 membership fee what put me of
    whaaaaat! ii mean.. if you're being trained by Enzo Calzaghe then I'd understand..

GG

you should be able to bluff that , tell then you work for one of the big houses in the city. Give me a call next week and i will come down with you...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Is that including classes or is that just basic membership to use the fitness facilities?

MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative