Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seeking sponsorship for Peter Adams

Hybrid View

steve_langford

Default seeking sponsorship for Peter Adams

Hello all,

Peter Adams is a 16yo BJJ competitor (Gi & No-Gi) who represents Gracie Barra Walsall.

Anyone who has seen him compete or trains with him will tel you how talented the kid is.

He is easily the most dedicated and hard working member of our team. He trains fulltime and plays a major part in the Gracie Barra Walsall team.

He also competes on a regular basis and plans on travelling to every major competition that allows his age to compete next year.

......This is where you guys come in.

Every little helps, any money that Peter doesnt have to spend on supplements, equipment etc can go towards paying for his flights and entry fees for competitions.

In return you as a company will get your brands advertised at all competitions, wether in the UK or abroad.

Every now and then the UK produces a superstar.....Peter is defiantely one of these! his competition results back this up...

His 'major' competition results:
    European championships 2010 - bronze
    British Open Gi championships 2010 - gold
    British Open No-Gi championships - gold
    Gracie invitational 2010 - silver
    Braulio Estima challenge 1st leg 2009 - gold
    Braulio Estima challenge 2nd leg 2009 - gold
    U.M.A British kids open gi in derby 2009 - gold
    U.M.A British kids open no-gi in derby 2009 - gold
    Gracie invitational 2008 - gold

please if you can help in anyway at all, get in touch via my e-mail at stevelangford@hotmail.com

thankyou for your time

steve_langford

Pete at British Open No-Gi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lLducFGHz4

the guy is future legend! No one trains harder and longer than this kid! FACT

steve_langford

Had a great response. Thanks everyone for their offers. Will make an announcement soon. Pete really does deserve this.

Good luck to him mate. Hope it works out.
    MMA Gear and Equipment Review Site
    http://MMAGearGuide.net

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
    Good luck to him mate. Hope it works out.
    thanks for the pm mate. He signed a brilliant contract with black-eagle yesterday. We were very pleased with the offer and are super greatful for them giving peter the chance he deserves.

Moderator of Love <3

For 16 his results are amazing! Way to bring me down! Goodluck to him, looks like he has a bright future!

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerr View Post
    For 16 his results are amazing! Way to bring me down! Goodluck to him, looks like he has a bright future!
    thanks for your kind words. Imagine how i feel when i get twisted up and tied in knots by him haha! Im not a small lad either!

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    thanks for the pm mate. He signed a brilliant contract with black-eagle yesterday. We were very pleased with the offer and are super greatful for them giving peter the chance he deserves.
    thats awesome!!!!!

Similare post on EFN re. Tyrone Elliott.

2 Super skilled bjj practitioners who have it all ahead of them.

Can I ask what weight this kid is at?? Tyrone is quoted at c.65kgs and would be interested to know if they have competed against each other, given their close age, and what the results were.

If not get it set up!! lol