Thread: training in thailand

Default training in thailand

i'm planning to go out and train at fairtex bangpleyai, just outside bangkok later in the year, but i was wondering if there were any other campsaround bangkok that i should consider, and has anyone else trained there whats it like?

cheers

what are you looking to do train hard and nothing else ot have a bit of a holiday as well, whats your Thai experience etc. prob best putting this is the muay thai forum

probably should have put it in the thai forum sorry guys.
    i'm just going to train hard not so much for a holiday

better camps than fairtex these days mate, its a mobed money machine

why not choose

Keatkhamton
    Jittis (my fav)
    Sit A-Or
    Kaewsamrit
    Saisiprapa
    Kiatphontip

all in bangkok dotted about x and better choices i think personally - if ytou want to go train then dont go to the beachs -

can go to raja/lumpinee/omnoi/ch7 stadiums too ...much better than the island fights...

Kiatphontip's a good choice for quality training with the benefit Rob Cox being there speaking fluent thai and obviously English

id say Jittis due to my 10yrs of going there ;-) his wife Sara speaks perfect english as shes from Sheffield - but any of the above are good....