Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 235

Thread: BJJ Black Belt in Carluke?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default BJJ Black Belt in Carluke?

    Heard recently at the Scotia Cup about someone claiming to be a BJJ black belt and teaching in Carluke, anyone heard anything about this?

  2. #2

    Default

    *Gets ready to dial BJJ police...

  3. #3
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    I'm from there and people did tell me of someone who claimed to be a black belt. I just told them he wasn't one. Thought they maybe just picked him up wrong. Don't remember his name but sounds like it could be true. Never heard of any classes there but I can check it out.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  4. #4
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Furthermore, I intend to be the first Carluke BJJ blackbelt. WRITE IT DOWN!

    See you guys in....eh.....10 years?
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanFrakes View Post
    Furthermore, I intend to be the first Carluke BJJ blackbelt. WRITE IT DOWN!

    See you guys in....eh.....10 years?
    I think Andy Snape might beat you Frakes, has some advantags over you, 1. been training longer, 2. now lives in Brazil and trains with a load of black belts twice a day 3. he is clearly mental

  6. #6

    Default

    I heard there is a new mma club in Carluke called darkness mma, could possibly be the guy who runs that club.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Gall View Post
    I heard there is a new mma club in Carluke called darkness mma, could possibly be the guy who runs that club.
    have they got a website james? I'm from carluke & I've never heard of them...

  8. #8
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnzie View Post
    have they got a website james? I'm from carluke & I've never heard of them...
    We should go along and have a peek.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  9. #9
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    I think Andy Snape might beat you Frakes, has some advantags over you, 1. been training longer, 2. now lives in Brazil and trains with a load of black belts twice a day 3. he is clearly mental
    Drat! Foiled again!

    OK, the first SANE man from Carluke to get a BJJ black belt.

    Do not use the whole Frakes thing to question my sanity......
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  10. #10

    Default

    I pm'd a dude from there once, if he is a bjj black belt i might check it out, save me travelling to glasgow to get my arse kicked

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.