Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Green from BAMMA speaks out!

Default David Green from BAMMA speaks out!

got an interview up on ukmmanews.com, check it out: link

BAMMA is a great promotion and UK MMA needs this type of show on TV.

hope bamma keeps putting on shows

What a fackin' load of bollocks.

We at Sunhill spoke to Dave O'Donnell in the course of our investigation and he revealed something very suspect.

After he wasn't paid for BAMMA 1 and all the Gregorys bounced for BAMMA 2 he told Reid about the situation. Reid then spoke to his boss, you know that bird with big tits, and she told him not to fight. As she is all about the money and if there was a chance he wouldn't be paid she wouldn't let him fight. So he got 'injured'.

We have passed the file to the insolvency services and you can expect an announcement very soon about them goin' daarn the pan.
    DI Burnside
    Sunhill

MMA Division.

I ran this fackin' show you seerrrrllllaaaaggggsssss

Funny! You seeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrllllllaaaaaaagggggggg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DI Burnside View Post

We at Sunhill spoke to Dave O'Donnell in the course of our investigation and he revealed something very suspect.

After he wasn't paid for BAMMA 1 and all the Gregorys bounced for BAMMA 2 he told Reid about the situation. Reid then spoke to his boss, you know that bird with big tits, and she told him not to fight. As she is all about the money and if there was a chance he wouldn't be paid she wouldn't let him fight. So he got 'injured'.

We have passed the file to the insolvency services and you can expect an announcement very soon about them goin' daarn the pan.
    is dave o donnell prepared to go on record under his own name to say this? if so get him to hit me up at grahamcooke@ukmmanews.com and we'll talk. otherwise this is all just bullshit rumour spreading.

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

10/10 for Dave Green on that interview.

A good use of linguistics at times too, I would have pushed on a couple of points more perhaps.

I like his attitude and professionalism and approach.

International transfers ARE a nightmare, I've been caught up in these many a time, particularly with the USA. Sometimes the promoter has paid and the US Government has stepped in, holding the cash for a few weeks to investigate the transfer - its not unheard of, though very unfortunate!

I like the part about improvements, and that they are constant and ongoing...and that's a good approach I feel...

Roll on the next BAMMA...

And I like the idea that BAMMA is a rival to UC - I really do. Because I know DoD will up his game accordingly, therefore forcing BAMMA too, and they will spring each other forward...

Smiler
    http://garysmilerturner.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    is dave o donnell prepared to go on record under his own name to say this? if so get him to hit me up at grahamcooke@ukmmanews.com and we'll talk. otherwise this is all just bullshit rumour spreading.
    Seems to be a lot of bullshit rumours spreading about bamma. Went to Bamma 3 and it was awesome. Don't give a fuck when and how the fighters got paid or who's owed what from where, just want to see good events in this country which bamma are certainly putting on. Bring on Bamma 4! Reid v Watson? War Machine v Gunner?

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DI Burnside View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by jack23 View Post
    Seems to be a lot of bullshit rumours spreading about bamma. Went to Bamma 3 and it was awesome. Don't give a fuck when and how the fighters got paid or who's owed what from where, just want to see good events in this country which bamma are certainly putting on. Bring on Bamma 4! Reid v Watson? War Machine v Gunner?
    Judging by WarMachines comments on twitter I wouldn't count on him being too keen to be on the next BAMMA