Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One for football fans

You unpatriotic mutherfuckers. It's been 80 years since Wednesday won the league but I'd still choose the World Cup. In 20 (30, 40, 50..) years people will still reminisce about the world cup, but the league will be all but forgotton.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    You unpatriotic mutherfuckers. It's been 80 years since Wednesday won the league but I'd still choose the World Cup. In 20 (30, 40, 50..) years people will still reminisce about the world cup, but the league will be all but forgotton.
    that's because you're a small club, small club supporters always tend to be more country over club (*wooden spoon stirring*)
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    that's because you're a small club, small club supporters always tend to be more country over club (*wooden spoon stirring*)
    Ooooh. That's just mean. Surely as a 'smaller club', winning the league would be an even more amazing acheivement. The big clubs (with the exception of Liverpool who are utter shite) have much more chance of winning the league than England do of winning the world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Id kill my nan with a fork for LFC to win the league
    What is it about her thats holding LFC back ?

She is Tom Hicks
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

What a stupid question, World Cup any day of the week! Can't believe people are saying they would rather their club won the poxy league. How many of us on here were alive 44 years ago??

The way we are going it might be that long again before we win the World Cup!
    Meh...........

even as a long suffering Tottenham fan I wouldn't swap a world cup win for anything

Quote Originally Posted by simonmobiledisco View Post
    even as a long suffering Tottenham fan I wouldn't swap a world cup win for anything
    i think there is support groups for that sorta thing dude
    wax on wax off