View Poll Results: ever been searched by the police?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never

8 19.05%
  • Once

11 26.19%
  • a few times

12 28.57%
  • loads of times

8 19.05%
  • boobs

3 7.14%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been searched by the police?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Have you ever been searched by the police?

Have you ever been stopped and searched?

if so - did you have it coming? or were they taking the piss?

Are you a regular target for police searches?

Would you like to see the police searching people more often?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I have in the past been searched by the police on several occasions

I will admit that they had grounds for searching us

like for example we were pulled over as my mates seat belt was stuck in the door, the driver was a weed smoker, so the car smelled of weed, we were searched

I'm in favour of the police using thier noggins and putting 2 and 2 together like they did here, they should do it more often, maybe there would be less drugs on our streets

not that I'm against weed, but coke, methodrone and of course the dreaded H need to be taken off our streets
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

I've been searched my armed police at gun point... That was a fun experiance

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman1 View Post
    ha awesome. what for?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Been searched a few times, at the time I always felt they were taking the piss by doing it, but looking back I was always off of my tits and being cunt so I can't complain really!
    Meh...........

Quote Originally Posted by superman1 View Post
    Same. More than once

When I was younger we where in a Golf flying round Kings Cross and a lot of skunk was being consumed, saw flashing lights and dashed a massive zoot out the window only to be pulled over by a paddy wagon with armed officers running at us shouting 'put your hands on the sterring wheel, etc etc" (I was not driving - in back seat getting a lift to a rave). Anyhow the guy/people I was with were East End wise guy types and were used to getting stopped (Not by armed cops, this was a mistake) but anyhow they had a cassete tape for exactly these situations, so with much giggling (and with machine guns trained on us) they slapped the theme tune to 'the bill' on as the cops approached our vehicle holding the reminants of the spliff we just chucked out the car. LMFAO had giggles for a while - cops were all old school with no humour though....

Just to add, the reason was IRA related. Non of us are Irish, I think they just wanted our weed

I don't gt searched anymore really (Although last month I had my bag rooted around in). I don't look dodgy, its a case of random stops and you can see them looking at you so I look back, thats what gets the stop searches. Apparently you have to just go about your business while being eyeballed. I dont mind though if they are looking for weapons or bombs or stuff.
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 14-06-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ha awesome. what for?
    Some guy owed me some money, so I gave him a slap an he went to the police an told them he'd been kidnapped an tied to a chair an threatened with a gun!!! So the police followed me in my car then blocked me off and started screaming at me.. Dragged me out the car, cuffed me then scearched me ever so nicley.

Been searched once when I was a kid.. Was on my way to play football up the park and I got stopped by two coppers, wanted to know where I was goin (had a football, pretty fuckin obvious I thought).. had my pockets searched etc
    They said it was cause someone was robbed by someone fitting my description up the road but I was only bout 12 at the time.. thats when I was sure I would never like the police.. personally I think they're pretty useless these days

Never. You filthy ruffians. You must all look like criminals.

Had another funny experience. Driving my mate to the airport (I used to live in Mile end) so was going through the 'ring of steel' a police corden in Liverpool street cos of IRA attacks. Anyhow my friend starts bricking it and it turns out he has practically a industrial weed growing facility in his luggage, seeds, growing lamps, feed etc LMFAO I was pissed at him. We got stopped and he even had a bag of green on him and a half smoked spliff.

So they cart him off and let me go, funny thing is everything he had was legal and they were so wrapped up in trying to bust him for the legal stuff (Growing lamps etc) that when he finally got out of interview they gave him back his bag of weed and half smoked spliff in a cig pack LMFAO!!!!!