View Poll Results: ever been searched by the police?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never

8 19.05%
  • Once

11 26.19%
  • a few times

12 28.57%
  • loads of times

8 19.05%
  • boobs

3 7.14%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been searched by the police?

once as a kid about 14 when me and a mate were bored. we saw a police car so immediately ran just for the fun of being chased

copper didnt believe us and said we'd thrown our massive drugs stash away

I was messing about with a baseball bat and a tennis ball, just like hitting it to my mate and a police man said he was gonna search me for weapons
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Once got pulled when I was about 15 with my cousin in Croydon. We were walking through the park drinking cider as you do at that age and within seconds we were surrounded by 3 meat waggons, 4 jam sandwiches and 2 CID cars and were rinsed out thoroughly. I thought fuck me all this for a can of merrydown.

Turns out some black dudes down the road had been bashed up quite badly in a racially motivated attack and we 'fitted the description'. I.E we were white and had arms and legs.

We must have been held and questioned by this small army of Police men for over 30 mins. Mean while the real villains were making good their escape. It was plain to see we had fuck all to do with it. We were both half pissed and the first thing they did was check our hands and feet for blood stains. Then after the 'where you been?' And 'where you going?' They could have just fucked off and left us alone but they were twats.

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Twice at gunpoint in Rio.

Obviously thought I was the sort of gringo that'd have drugs on him and was looking to make some cheddar by finding it and having me pay him off. I had fuck all but I had washed these jeans with receipts in the pockets that now looked like wraps at first glance. It was great seeing his face light up and then fade each time he found a receipt.

Thank fuck my mates spoke decent Portugese or I'd have been shitting it.

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Got stopped in Manchester Piccadilly under the speculative terrorism act or some shit, I have kept the receipt to this day. I don't know if it was my strong Bolton accent that made them suspect me but they rinsed my 3 bags thoroughly enough.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Delayed double post.

They don't give a shit really. They just want their bribe, they've got families to feed and that's a lot less hassle than actually doing thier job. Don't offer wait to be askedand be cool was what I was told. Wasn't carrying and they didn't plant anything so never had to worry about it.
    Last edited by Allan Shrek; 14-06-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Twice, both time deserved it. The police do a good job.
    First time was about 14, sat in a park drinking with some mates. Police came by, confiscated the alcohol and searched all our bags and us for anything else. They were pleasant enough and we all knew we'd broken the law by underage drinking in a public place so didn't cause a fuss. They confiscated what beer we had, threaten to phone our parents, we apollogised so they didn't. It didn't stop us doing the same thing next week but atleast they weren't dicks and i learnt if you're not a dick to police, usually they're not dicks back.
    Second time was just for a laugh, a police car was driving past on my way back from the swimming pool. I saw it pretended to look paniced and sprinted off in opposite direction. They chased me and bundled me to the ground and searched my bag. all they found was a wet towel. Told them it was a joke. They told me to stop being a twat and let me go.