Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Leopard Gecko. Any tips?

  1. #1

    Default Leopard Gecko. Any tips?

    Just got boy a 2 year old Leopard Gecko. (Female apparently)

    Obviously been through the basics of feeding, water change, cleaning the tank, light and warmth etc.

    Anyone got or had one and thinks I need to know anything.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Naruto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Card board box in london town
    Posts
    246

    Default

    I used to have one years back.

    They're really easy upkeep and cool when theyre hunting hehe

    I tended to feed mine small crickets... and fed the small crickets some lettuce,lol

    The only thing id point out is not to pull them from their tails. It grows back if anything but still,lol
    all the best with her.

    mma is just a game based on a duel where we play with our arguments of physical expressions to the point where we stop when its time to..... We dont play for keeps. The moutain of a mole of it is purely for marketing purposes,lol



    www.samiberik.com

  3. #3

    Default

    Put a corn snake in its tank and watch them throw down!

    Warr
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

    General badmotherfucker.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Just got boy a 2 year old Leopard Gecko. (Female apparently)

    Obviously been through the basics of feeding, water change, cleaning the tank, light and warmth etc.

    Anyone got or had one and thinks I need to know anything.

    Thanks in advance.
    they are good pets sledge, my uncle used to breed snakes and lizards

  5. #5

    Default

    Top lizards,they breed too which is great for a kid.Give them plenty of space and watch them hunt.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Put a corn snake in its tank and watch them throw down!

    Warr
    Jim I'm sure that will be a lesson for my 6 year old nipper. "There you go son. A new pet. Now let's learn about the circle of life"

    Got the crickets. Little jumpy fuckers.

    Nice big tank with all the bits. But the little bugger won't come out from under her stone.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Jim I'm sure that will be a lesson for my 6 year old nipper. "There you go son. A new pet. Now let's learn about the circle of life"

    Got the crickets. Little jumpy fuckers.

    Nice big tank with all the bits. But the little bugger won't come out from under her stone.
    wait til its dark sledge, they come out at nighttime.

    crickets are fucking horrible, i used to look after the reptiles and although id pick up a 9 foot snake i hated when the crickets got loose

  8. #8

    Default

    Put up a pic Sledge. I bet your kid will fucking love it! I want another pet. Not allowed.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Put up a pic Sledge. I bet your kid will fucking love it! I want another pet. Not allowed.
    I've posted some on twitter and FB.

    They are nocturnal so the guy I got it off said leave the light on at night and then it will come out during the day thinking it's actually night.

  10. #10

    Default

    Just checked them out. Awesome little fella! I like the wooden climbing frame thing. Pets are ace. Larry is a bad name though. What about Agamemnon, Wanderlei, Keith?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.