Thread: Vivid Dreams thread Mk II

Default Vivid Dreams thread Mk II

A while back there was a thread about dreams and I said I very rarely remember mine. Well I've just been given some different medication for my sciatica and I don't know what the fuck it is doing but for the last week I've been having the most fucked up dreams. But then waking up and thinking that it was real.

As an example I dreamt I was on facebook watching a video of my mate having a crash in a caravan (sounds mental obviously). I then got up and when I was in the shower I thought "I'd best take another look at that vid". It was ages before I realised it wasn't real.

Anyone else had any medication based fucked up dreams?

(This also happened when I was on nicotine patches)

Anti-Malaria Drugs Mess you up big time too.

I was working in Cameroon and was taking Malarone. Most meesed up dreams ive ever had. Then one morning I woke up convinced that I had flown home in the night. I went to all my booking paperwork looking for a telephone mumber for the airline and was going to book a flight back so I didnt get fired, then I realised it was all a dream. Very strange.

Also, I know of a guy that had to spend time in a psychiatric hospital after taking Larium for too long. I've heard way too many things about Larium for me to ever take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cresswell View Post

I was working in Cameroon and was taking Malarone. Most meesed up dreams ive ever had. Then one morning I woke up convinced that I had flown home in the night. I went to all my booking paperwork looking for a telephone mumber for the airline and was going to book a flight back so I didnt get fired, then I realised it was all a dream. Very strange.

Also, I know of a guy that had to spend time in a psychiatric hospital after taking Larium for too long. I've heard way too many things about Larium for me to ever take it.
    Interesting.

I took anti malaria tablets when I went to Zambia and didn't have any effects. Can't remember the name of them though. Big fuckers that weren't coated like cheap asprin and would get stuck in your throat. Only had to take 1 a week though so was not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cresswell View Post

Larium should never be used. We had an American girl literally lose her mind and be flown back to get sectioned when I was last in Zambia. It fucks people up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Interesting.

I took anti malaria tablets when I went to Zambia and didn't have any effects. Can't remember the name of them though. Big fuckers that weren't coated like cheap asprin and would get stuck in your throat. Only had to take 1 a week though so was not too bad.
    WTF???????? Sledge. You been to Zambia? I grew up there man! Stop following me around :

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    WTF???????? Sledge. You been to Zambia? I grew up there man! Stop following me around :
    About 18 months ago. Went to go white water rafting. Landed in Livingstone and went out on the piss. Fell down a storm drain and dislocated my shoulder and fractured my humerus in 2 places.

So everyone went rafting and I got drunk and stoned for a week with my arm in a sling. Purely medicinal you understand.

Diazepam fucks me up.. i get some mental dreams on it. It normaly involves shit i have seen that day but my brain twists it.

One dream I was married to a black floating mermaid.. we lived in a big country house

the second dream was about weird little monkey babies that couldnt walk but kept atticking things...

to scared to take it now lol

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    About 18 months ago. Went to go white water rafting. Landed in Livingstone and went out on the piss. Fell down a storm drain and dislocated my shoulder and fractured my humerus in 2 places.

So everyone went rafting and I got drunk and stoned for a week with my arm in a sling. Purely medicinal you understand.
    LOL classic hahahha! I grew up there - my favorite place on the planet. Once I get some cash I'm going out there to set up a business and gym/fruit juice bar. Will be the only place to watch the UFC live in Lusaka so next time you come it will be the place to chill