Thread: Boxing.....

Default Boxing.....

This guy a bit younger than me said in college he could knock me down in college. Before i know i agreed to a boxing match with just gloves in the gym. we are both 18. Iam stronger but **** stamina but he has speed and good stamina. And has done boxing before.
    acai complete 6
    Last edited by mjeslomax; 05-08-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjeslomax View Post
    This guy a bit younger than me said in college he could knock me down in college. Before i know i agreed to a boxing match with just gloves in the gym. we are both 18. Iam stronger but **** stamina but he has speed and good stamina. And has done boxing before.
    This sounds more like a series of events as opposed to a question or even decent topic thread? I don't get what the purpose of the post is?
    If you put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

in other words mate your gonna lose lol

Get some to film it so we can lau...offer advice to you

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Niice Story! But.. It was lacking a bit of Depth I believe.. Will there be a Second chapter? Maybe a chapter about how you're going to train for the fight; I bet you'll watch Rocky I - IV all in one go the day before the fight and eeeeasily KO him in the first 15 seconds.

You should PM Chris Clarke for some Advice.

Listen to his advice, follow what he says, watch Never Back Down twice in one day and pfffft when you fight your mate you'll be the talk of the whooooole college for months!

GG

Nice bit of leg kicks come good against the boxers if you seriously want to hurt him, aim for the knee he wont be able to walk, boxers hardly ever train there legs!
    Otherwise listen to "hearts on fire" and pump that jab!

use judo the take down will take his hands away then a nice arm lock will sort him out

There seems to be a distinct lack of meaninful substance to this thread. More like someone's trying to get something off his chest. Let it out man, we're here for you.