Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Hardy in Danzig's corner at UFC115

Default Dan Hardy in Danzig's corner at UFC115

Can anyone explain please????
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

they train together, Danzig asked if Dan would be in his corner, Dan said yeah sure, why not.. and there you go

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    they train together, Danzig asked if Dan would be in his corner, Dan said yeah sure, why not.. and there you go

was unaware, where... Eddie Bravo's???
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

I dunno mate lol, I just assume thats how it went down...

There was a video going around of them wrestling together (in L.A) a while back. Danzig dominated, which is worrying.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qwbNwK8oPY

Were the problem is?????

Not worrying at all weight difference isnt huge and im sure danzig has alot more experience wrastlin than hardy.

Well, Danzig is quite small; is not a collegiate wrestler, and has shown wrestling to be his weakness in all of his recent losses. Plus, I would've expected Hardy to have trained a lot of wrestling in recent years. That combined with all the wrestling beasts at 170, makes it a lil worrying to be that easily thrown around.

Then again, it looked like a goof and may not represent his true abilities in that area.

Im sure I remember reading in an interview somewhere ages ago that they were good mates & Dan stayed at his house when he was training over there way before he got in the UFC...

Mite be wrong tho

Danzig used to train at Legends in LA (maybe he's back there now, but was at Xtreme Couture in Vegas for a while). Dan has been going over there for years so must have been friends for a while.
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -