Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont let "pauljono" see this..................

Default Dont let "pauljono" see this..................

...................just seen this on yahoo.com

"A teenager who microwaved his brother's hamster has been sent to a young offenders' institution for four months, the RSPCA said.

The 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was also banned at Kettering Youth Court from keeping animals for four years, the animal welfare charity added.

It said the one-year-old female golden hamster had to be put down after suffering severe burns. One of its feet was burnt through to the bone.

The boy, from the Corby area of Northamptonshire, threatened to microwave his brother's hamster before he placed it in the cooker in March last year.

The boy pleaded guilty to one count of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal at a court hearing in January.

RSPCA inspector Clint Davies said afterwards: "This is an extremely shocking case. I don't think we can have any idea how much pain an animal goes through when it's put in a microwave and cooked alive.

"This hamster's leg was burned to a crisp and as microwaves cook from the inside, the organ damage to this tiny animal must have been horrific.

"It would take more than a few seconds to burn the leg right down to the bone."

That lad sounds like a cunt.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

if you think this is bad a kid put a cat in the microwave the other year!

I shit you not!
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

hate cunts that hurt pets and shit, just wnna kick there cunt in

Warning: this video is graphic.
    Cat in microwave

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=11978706
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

not watched that vid but just the thought of it makes me want to vomit. what sort of cunt does that to an innocent creature. the poor cat to suffer like that. the cunt wants his cock chopped off and beaten to within an inch of his life.
    and to think utter cunts like sjharvey joke about that sort of thing.

anyone who harms a defenseless animal is utter gutless, cowardly scum.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I aint watchin' that video, but anyone doing shit like that deserves a beating (and no doubt he'll get it at some point).

my wifes cousin wanted to make a hedgehog out of lead for a door stop. so he buried a live hedgehog in a bucket of sand with a peice of pipe sticking out of it then poured molten lead down the pipe. killed the hedgehog (obviously) then his step father came home and seen what he done and severly beat him. right little tosser he is.

Personally i think you should just watch the video
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by ocuana View Post
    Personally i think you should just watch the video
    Just did, raised a small chuckle.