Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cant win with the Wife

Default cant win with the Wife

as most of you all know I own and run a Martial Arts Shop and Website.

over the last 4 years of me being opened I have seen many changes to both the Traditional and MMA Market.

with more and more websites popping up all the time selling mostly the same MMA Brands and Kit, I have decided to go back to my roots and sell more Traditional Gear ( as their is a demand at shop level ).

so because of the slight change in direction I have changed the shop but she is kicking off saying cant you leave the shop alone.

my question is ~ does a person that does not do Martial Arts, turns up to my shop for 3 hours a week to talk to me.

am i right and she is a moaning cow or she right ~ please advice

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post

over the last 4 years of me being opened I have seen many changes to both the Traditional and MMA Market.

with more and more websites popping up all the time selling mostly the same MMA Brands and Kit, I have decided to go back to my roots and sell more Traditional Gear ( as their is a demand at shop level ).

so because of the slight change in direction I have changed the shop but she is kicking off saying cant you leave the shop alone.

my question is ~ does a person that does not do Martial Arts, turns up to my shop for 3 hours a week to talk to me.

my wife moans about my training , fighting

I moan about not having any clean clothes.

People should stick to what they know...

all women moan, knowing what i know now, life as an international playboy would have been easier

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

she's a moaning cow

IMO the most important thing for a shop owner is to seel what the customers want to buy

If your customers are looking for traditional martial arts gear, then your doing the right thing by going back to that

People speak very highly of your shopman, there must be a reason for that

ignore the wife, shes just being a wife, lol
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Surely your accounts prove her wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post

If you're making more from MMA gear - She's right
    If you're making more from TMA gear - She's wrong

She probably doesn't care all that much, just wants an argument.. bloody women!

You know what they say, "if you can't make them happy, beat them".
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    A bit of salad just hit my keyboard lol
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    haha and who said chivalry is dead??!

take away her reasons, make every situation an advantage.

when i have been in similar situations, i always make the changes seem like they are for her.

like when i decided to do an open mat sessions on a sunday morning. i moped around for a few days, until she caught on and asked me what was up, and i told her that my money situation was getting me down, i told her i wished i was earning more money so i could afford to buy her the things she deserved, and maybe even take a trip away, but the school wasn't earning too well.

a few days later i come home and tell her about opening up the extra sunday session to generate extra income.

She was on the phone to her mum that night telling her how thoughtful i was.