Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Knuckleup press release.

Exclamation Official Knuckleup press release.

It is with great regret that KnuckleUp has cancelled the event scheduled for Saturday 26 June.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the management of KnuckleUp has made a decision to cancel this weekend’s MMA event. “We are deeply sorry to all of our scheduled fighters, staff and fans involved in this event but have had to make a very difficult decision this morning” said Matt Hand, KnuckleUp co-founder. “Sometimes things happen that are out of our hands and there is little we can do about it. We will however do our best to compensate the fighters, staff and vendors that were scheduled to participate on the night as well as offer full refunds to anyone who has purchased a ticket to the event. We are still pushing forward with our Bolton Arena show scheduled for 4 September and will be back bigger and stronger.” Hand continued.

Again, we sincerely apologise to all of our fighters, fans, vendors and staff.

For more information on future events, visit: www.knuckleup.co.uk

Thankyou
    Knuckleup "Eclipse" at Hull Arena on the 29th October

Sad news. Any reason?

It's unfortunate. I can only imagine that it's down to ticket sales.
    Cancel the show and only loose what you have spent upto now. Run a show with no ticket sales and you then have to pay more out and loose more.

is the july 31st show still going ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    is the july 31st show still going ahead?
    Yes the rest of the scheduled shows are going ahead as planned.
    Knuckleup "Eclipse" at Hull Arena on the 29th October

Sorry, to hear about the show being cancelled and Shoot N Sprawl wish you luck for the next one. With regard to the fighters we have a show on the 17th july 2010 in Northampton and instead of wasting the hard training send me a message and we will see if we can fit you into our fight card and if we can match purses with Knuckle up saving them any costs incurred with the cancellation. visit www.tnh-promotions.co.uk.

Once again good luck knuckleup on your next show

Respect to your tough decision and situation.

Sorry to hear that, all the best
    SATURDAY 8th October 2011= UWC 17= another night of MMA action in Southend On Sea.

That's a real shame, it was a great card. I'm sure the specific reasons as to why will come out butI hope it's before people start throwing mud!

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

matt explained this to me today and as totally gutted as i am i fully understand his position, and look forward to fighting on a future event.
    Wolfslair MMA