Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mir on Brock v Carwin

Default Mir on Brock v Carwin

DOes anyone know if Frank Mir has said anything recently about the Brock v Carwin fight?

I know that he said some time back that Carwin was a better version of Brock but I also think that may have been a bit of "gamesmanship" prior to his second fight with Lesner.

Anyone got any video links or written copy....?? We all know that Frank is not adverse to opening his mouth and he is the common opponent that both men have....??

dont know but a brock lesnor loss to carwin could mean leasnor vs mir 3 so you can bet that frank wants carwin to win

Interesting... As I saw Mir was possibly going to LHW...

Quote Originally Posted by Da muss View Post
    Interesting... As I saw Mir was possibly going to LHW...
    i'd love to see that, mir v rashad niiiiice. i think there's a lot better opponents at this stage of Mir's career at LHW for him, he's already shown he can't compete with the top HW's now

mir is a great fighter and match 3 with brock would be good but not just yet i think brock is 4and 1 in ufc 2fights against mir he needs to fight a few other fighters before that happens again , carwin will lose round one , gnp

UFC needs a cruiser weight class for people like Mir , Cro Cop and quite a few others now we are seeing more true 265lbers like Carwin and Lesnar.

I doubt Mir will make the cut to 205 that said Cro Cop could and should....

Default Jeezus !

Just watching ESPN MMA show : Carwin is only getting $40K to show and $40K to win vs Brock... Also, no PPV money coming in for him either.... Nuts eh?

Just watching ESPN MMA show : Carwin is only getting $40K to show and $40K to win vs Brock... Also, no PPV money coming in for him either.... Nuts eh?
    Pretty sure he'll be getting more than that, under the table if you get me
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Xantr1x View Post
    UFC needs a cruiser weight class for people like Mir , Cro Cop and quite a few others now we are seeing more true 265lbers like Carwin and Lesnar.

I doubt Mir will make the cut to 205 that said Cro Cop could and should....
    if this happened, there would be about 4 people in the hw division

Plus the KO of the night money

Don't know which way it's gonna go, deep down i think brock will win but i'm hoping carwin takes it