View Poll Results: Whats your Favourite?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • STRIKEFORCE

1 1.92%
  • WEC

25 48.08%
  • UFC

25 48.08%
  • DREAM

1 1.92%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: StrikeForce V UFC V WEC V Dream

Wink StrikeForce V UFC V WEC V Dream

Which one do you prefer?

With the absolutley amazing SF card this weekend i was left feeling that the UFC simply cant produce the entertaining fights they once did.
    Every fight on the televised SF card delivered the goods.

In order of preference i go with
    1) SF
    2) WEC
    3) UFC
    4) DREAM

Whats yours?
    Please provide a reason for your choice aswell.

( remember im asking for the one you prefer the most, not the one which is the biggest promo etc blah, blah, blah )

WEC, fights are just so much more high paced, with super well rounded fighters, and they all seem to go for the win, not grind out a boring decision...

Dream has some great fighters, but they match them up so bad its unbearable at times, but thats just Japanese MMA. they have their stars and protect them so bad.. like Kikuta in sengoku, giving him Yasubey, they 100000000% expected him to run over Yasu with no problems. lol, how they were wrong.

Stikeforce are not consistant in great cards, they only have the roster for 2-3 great cards a year.

UFC is still get excited for, every show, no matter who is on, just every now and then I am left dissapointed, but not often..
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    WEC, fights are just so much more high paced, with super well rounded fighters, and they all seem to go for the win, not grind out a boring decision...

Dream has some great fighters, but they match them up so bad its unbearable at times, but thats just Japanese MMA. they have their stars and protect them so bad.. like Kikuta in sengoku, giving him Yasubey, they 100000000% expected him to run over Yasu with no problems. lol, how they were wrong.

Stikeforce are not consistant in great cards, they only have the roster for 2-3 great cards a year.

UFC is still get excited for, every show, no matter who is on, just every now and then I am left dissapointed, but not often..
    I completely agree with the above 100%
    The artist formally known as OilinDaDrum

UFC (by a mile)
    Strikeforce
    Dream
    WEC

WEC winning atm i see. someone send the "research" to espn and zuffa and say we demand it on our screens lol
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I agree that the WEC is very consistent. The last PPV show they put on was the best MMA event i have seen.

Right now it's got to be Bellator. The guy's there can do no wrong, bar maybe one or two weaker looking cards (which end up being good anyway) they've had some absolutely fantastic fights on there. The tournament theme seems to inspire some great action in the fighters.

I'm pretty equal on the rest. Dream for production & occasionally non-standard match-making, Strikeforce for having my favourite fighter, and UFC for having the most cards with the most recognisable faces

WEC - As said every fight is explosive and non stop,
    UFC - Big names, great shows, best fighters (give or take)
    Strikeforce - Great shows at times, lacking in roster, makes up for it sometimes with great fights, some greats like Fedor, Overeem, King mo, Hendo and now gotta add Werdum to that list of elites also.
    Dream - Last because i know nothing of Jap MMA and have little interest tbh.

Bellator is an awesome show
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

ufc by a mile
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop