Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Request NSFW

Hybrid View

Default Photoshop Request NSFW

Can someone Please Photoshop these photos of this Prick, that almost cost me my job and my redundancy? He has got me a final writing warning and cost me 2 weeks wages.

He is known throughout the factory has Cropper The Shopper and hated by most people.

I am not that good with Photoshop, and even if I was I can no longer use it, since I upgraded to MacOS 10.5. I had Photoshop 5.5 and Classic programs pre MacOS 10 will not work with MacOS 10.5. Nice of Apple to tell us that before I upgraded from MacOS 10.3.9, which ran classic programs fine.

58KG (126 lbs) Wuss, the same weight as my 13 year old nephew.

what do you want doing? they arnt great pics to work with really

Quote Originally Posted by dunny View Post
    what do you want doing? they arnt great pics to work with really
    I was thinking about, maybe replacing the phone with something else, or having him look like he is having a wank or something.

What R-V did was awesome, and I will be printing off some copy's and putting them on walls tomorrow.

What did he do dude? Ha-ha picture by RV is quality

Quote Originally Posted by ScottM View Post
    What did he do dude? Ha-ha picture by RV is quality
    I almost got into a fight with this arsehole of a guy called Kenny Cropper, the guys call him Cropper the shopper, Because he is a well know grassing bastard.

He left himself logged on the computer and I saw that there was a flex planer on the desktop so I opened it to see when our Saturday on was. He then ran over shouting and screaming, what the fuck are you doing on my computer looking at my private files, get off it right now do you understand.

I then said who the fuck do you think your talking to. and its not your computer its the companys, and if you don't want anyone looking at it then log off. He then said I don't have to. He then got right in my face and shouted you stay away from my computer, do you understand do you understand do you understand.

I just shouted aye and walked away before I ended up saying right outside right now, like an other guy said to him a few months before.

He almost cost me my job and my redundancy? It turns out you will loose 1 weeks wage from your redundancy for having a having a warning, and He has got me a final writing warning, which will cost me 4 weeks wages.

R-V's Photoshop got passed around the factory, and quite a lot of people fought that he was really on that site. The rest of the Photoshops I have been sending via email.

PS does anyone know were I can get a hold of Photoshop for MacOS 10? So I can have a bash at this myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sack Attack View Post
    I almost got into a fight with this arsehole of a guy called Kenny Cropper, the guys call him Cropper the shopper, Because he is a well know grassing bastard.

He left himself logged on the computer and I saw that there was a flex planer on the desktop so I opened it to see when our Saturday on was. He then ran over shouting and screaming, what the fuck are you doing on my computer looking at my private files, get off it right now do you understand.

I then said who the fuck do you think your talking to. and its not your computer its the companys, and if you don't want anyone looking at it then log off. He then said I don't have to. He then got right in my face and shouted you stay away from my computer, do you understand do you understand do you understand.

I just shouted aye and walked away before I ended up saying right outside right now, like an other guy said to him a few months before.

He almost cost me my job and my redundancy? It turns out you will loose 1 weeks wage from your redundancy for having a having a warning, and He has got me a final writing warning, which will cost me 4 weeks wages.

R-V's Photoshop got passed around the factory, and quite a lot of people fought that he was really on that site. The rest of the Photoshops I have been sending via email.

PS does anyone know were I can get a hold of Photoshop for MacOS 10? So I can have a bash at this myself.
    sounds like you handled it well.

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

cant really get much better than that!
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

I was thinking about, maybe replacing the phone with something else, or having him look like he is having a wank or something.

What R-V did was awesome, and I will be printing off some copy's and putting them on walls tomorrow.
    Brings back fun memories of when a mate sent another mate a picture of himself in his boxers at high school ...... looked awesome on top of door where everyone come and goes in for lunch

ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar