Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what have you done in life that you're most ashamed of?

Default what have you done in life that you're most ashamed of?

Admit it here.

Mine was when I was 17 and on a camping trip with all the family. My cousin, sarah, who was 16 at the time was with us. We both smoked but our parents didn't know. So late at night when everyone was asleep we used to sneak outside the tent and have a quick fag. But this one time I went into her tent to wake her up and go for a fag, but after going inside my uncle (her dad) got up and started pottering about outside. So i was in her tent and couldn't get out.

He was outside for ages so I got in her sleeping bag with her cos it was so cold. After a while we fell asleep. But I woke up in the middle of the night with a boner. I dunno why but I started rubbing my cock up and down her arse. After doing this for a few minutes she pulled her pants down and I was a bit hesitant but placed my cock in her minge and just left it there. I didn;t wanna shag her cos it was my cousin so i kind of just lay there with my cock in her for quite a while.

Then because I wasn't doing anything and she was getting frustrated she suddenly began really freaking out and shouting and going mad. She was like "GET OUT, GET OUT, FUCK OFF NOW". I was quite shocked so I legged it outside still with no pants on and my 5 inch dick swinging about in the cold.

My parents and my uncle and my brothers and sisters and other cousins opened their tents up and came outside to see what was going. They saw me with my cock out and saw sarah shouting that i'd stuck my dick in her clunge.

My uncle went mad and tackled me to the ground. But I grabbed this rock that we had used to bash the tent pegs in and smashed him accross the head with it. I then lay accross him and started pounding his face in with the rock til he lay there ina bloody unconsious mess.

My family pulled me off and rang for an ambulance. He came round eventually but it gave him mild brain damage and he can't speak now and has to be looked after. He also has no feeling on the left hand side of his body and can't move anything on the left hand side and has to be wheelchaired about.

After a long trial i got away with it as it was self defense and my family stuck up for me in court. But I still kind of regret the actions of that night. I don't speak to me cousins or aunty anymore after that. And my uncle can't speak anymore anyway, not to anyone.
    Last edited by Stubbsy; 07-01-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Cool story bro.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

She sounds like a right slut

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Assassin View Post
    She sounds like a right slut
    Fuck off Man Friday. Don't fucking talk about my family like that.

In real life he fucked his uncle and hit his cousin with a rock.

That was so uncalled for. I think you might owe your family an apology.
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    That was so uncalled for. I think you might owe your family an apology.

or at least finish the job you started on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Assassin View Post
    or at least finish the job you started on her.
    she's taken a restraining order out on me.

"My family pulled me off"

Bit of a result given the circumstances,don"t you think?

Gaydar anyone?