Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64

Thread: John Terry just called me an idiot!! Classy!!!

  1. #41
    Moderator ross90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Worse, thread, ever.
    Oh no my fren, not by a long shot. Find sjharvey, or his apprentice jayjay, them lads take the fuckin biscuit on the shit thread front.

    Although sj has quietened down and seems to get the craic now, poor lad had a hard time settling in.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

  2. #42
    Senior Member Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    You've only been here 6 weeks. I can come up with worse shit than this. Just wait.
    You base this on what? It's incorrect. I have actually been on here for over a year, came over from UG, but have not long been registered, so hush your gum's.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Oh no my fren, not by a long shot. Find sjharvey, or his apprentice jayjay, them lads take the fuckin biscuit on the shit thread front.

    Although sj has quietened down and seems to get the craic now, poor lad had a hard time settling in.
    I've read a fair few of this chaps threads, some of which, to be fair have some good bant. Others are just a bag of wank, this being one of them.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    You base this on what? It's incorrect. I have actually been on here for over a year, came over from UG, but have not long been registered, so hush your gum's.
    Errrr. I base it on your join date you plumb. If you have been lurking here longer then I apologise for not being psychic.

    Hush your gums????? WTF???? Fuck off you dry lunch.

  5. #45
    Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    6,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    ...lol! Can't see John Terry commin' on Cage Warriors to have a go, but I guess stranger things have happened.

    (Wonder if he'll read the world cup thread and have a go at all the people who were talking shit about England).
    It would rule if he did! LOL.

    (Just in case) His positional play in the World Cup was fuckign hideous the donkey.
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME


    "That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    p.hanrahans dojo of destiny
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Whats a dry lunch? I have been trying to find out for a couple of weeks and Im still none the wiser.

  7. #47

    Default

    I am more confused with the phrase used above "Bag of Wank"

    Does one make a sperm collection, from wanking, into a bag? and over time place this bag, on ones mantel piece, proudly pointing at the bag to guests and visitors.

    "look! thats my bag of wank" *adopt smug look, arms folded*
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

  8. #48
    Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    6,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    I am more confused with the phrase used above "Bag of Wank"

    Does one make a sperm collection, from wanking, into a bag? and over time place this bag, on ones mantel piece, proudly pointing at the bag to guests and visitors.

    "look! thats my bag of wank" *adopt smug look, arms folded*
    Peppermint Tea all over my keyboard, cheers
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME


    "That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pliers Hanrahan View Post
    Whats a dry lunch? I have been trying to find out for a couple of weeks and Im still none the wiser.
    God says that google is your friend.

    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sourc...90f0351a245477

    DRY LUNCH:
    A person known for their reluctance to buy a round or part with their cash.
    God says that this was recently used in the film 'The Firm' and even though the literal translation means a tight fucker God says it can be used to describe any general cunt or mug.

    http://airhostess.org/index.php?topic=44.0;wap2
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

  10. #50
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God says that google is your friend.

    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sourc...90f0351a245477



    God says that this was recently used in the film 'The Firm' and even though the literal translation means a tight fucker God says it can be used to describe any general cunt or mug.

    http://airhostess.org/index.php?topic=44.0;wap2
    Valiant beard!
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.