Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing's greatest fight?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Rigby Ayres was a cracker. Wayne is tough
    They had a rematch if I remember right and both fight got fight of the year!

Best fight I've EVER seen was khan v prescott

simple because of the look on khans face after he stood up from the first Knockdown, it was priceless! haha

I did enjoy watching Chris Eubank back in the day as well, he was the man!

rumour has it Christoper Eubank (Jnr) is gonna b boxing on the 2012 olympic squad, if hes half as good as his old man, then hes gonna be one to watch
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post

rumour has it Christoper Eubank (Jnr) is gonna b boxing on the 2012 olympic squad, if hes half as good as his old man, then hes gonna be one to watch
    this is never the case unfortunately. Sons, as far as i can recall, are never in the same league unfortunately.

Hagler and hearns was the most entertaining 3 rounds of boxing that i have ever seen!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    this is never the case unfortunately. Sons, as far as i can recall, are never in the same league unfortunately.

Hagler and hearns was the most entertaining 3 rounds of boxing that i have ever seen!!
    Er......PBF?
    If you put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Juan Manuel Marquez v Juan Diaz was awesome

Ali for Frazier in Manilla is up there, ive watched it about 20-25 times and cant get my head round whats keeping them going in those conditions.

Ward v gatti 2, 1 and 3 were also awesome

gatti v ruelas

benn v Mccleland

earl v katsidis

hagler v hearns

My fav fight of all time is Julio ceasar Chaves v meldrick Taylor way back in 1990 not long after i had first went to a boxing gym. check it out here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3xec0RFN

Ryan Rhodes vs Jamie Moore was a awesome domestic fight. Barring that Gatti vs ward one
    3-5-1

Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda187 View Post
    Er......PBF?
    Anomally?

I cant recall many world class 'sons'

Floyd Mayweather snr...

top boxer

Floyd Mayweather jnr...

world class boxer (even if he is a bit of a knob)

I rest my case!

I do see your point though, he may not be as good as his old boy

hope he is though cus big chris was the dude back in the day, even for a boxer of his time(and there were many good uns) he was phenomenal!
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Personally i couldn't have Benn vs Mcclellan purely because of what happened to Mcclellan during the fight. Kinda disturbing to see him deteriorate as the fight progressed(eyes, breathing etc) and especially knowing what state he's in now, still an amazing fight though. Shows he had crazy heart to fight on with a blood clot in his brain against a fighter of Benns caliber.

Always love to watch any Gatti fight, in victory or defeat.

Morales - Barrera 1 aswell.