Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: They see me trollin....

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Mum jokes are so 1992 sunshine.
    1992 is your mums dress size.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Your mums so fat, when she fell down the stairs I thought EastEnders was ending.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Your mums so fat, when she fell down the stairs I thought EastEnders was ending.
    lol i like that one

  4. #14

    Default

    Your mum's so fat when she was crossing the road I had to swerve to avoid her in my car and I ran out of petrol.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    313

    Default

    I've got a lot in common with your mum.

    We've both been inside your Gran.

  6. #16

    Default

    Id bring a carrot because i watched this film called shoot em up and man that fucker was dangerous with a carrot.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    I've got a lot in common with your mum.

    We've both been inside your Gran.
    You're a very sick man. She's mad as a box of frogs. Probably thought she was on the waltser. Mind you that would explain why she keep demanding her money back because the ride only lasted for 6 seconds.

  8. #18

    Default

    I like Dano.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

    General badmotherfucker.

  9. #19

    Default

    your mums been used more times then a public toilet ;P

  10. #20
    Senior Member Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    You're a very sick man. She's mad as a box of frogs. Probably thought she was on the waltser. Mind you that would explain why she keep demanding her money back because the ride only lasted for 6 seconds.
    Everybody just calm down, frogs can survive in water.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    I like Dano.
    Understandable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.