Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Default Tapatalk

Does anyone use this app for iPhone/Android etc, that allows you to browse forums in a dedicated app? I'm using the free version at the moment and its great, it makes forums a lot easier to read without all the graphics and such.

i was just wondering whether or not Cage Warriors would be adding the Tapatalk plugin, so that its available through there? Would make it a lot easier to browse on smartphones

You can get the full 'free' version from Installous.

It is a really good app!

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    You can get the full 'free' version from Installous.

It is a really good app!
    Im gonna pop in and get an iphone tommorow after work. Ive only heard good things, but ive heard mixed reviews about the blackberrys. Love or hate em i think with them.

Whats installous? Is is a site, or should i just google that badboy? Obviously id like to start getting a few apps and that coz it'll be completely basic.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

iPhones are all well and good, only if you jail break them, otherwise they are pretty poor, would rather have the Blackberry if that was the case.

Once/if you do jail break, you will get Cydia on the spring board, from that you can add the hackulous source, then download Installous from Cydia.

Its basically a free apple store, where you can get all apps free, instead of paying 60 quid for a 'Sat Nav' app, you can just download it from free off Installous. Has pretty much every app on it.

iPhones are all well and good, only if you jail break them, otherwise they are pretty poor, would rather have the Blackberry if that was the case.

Once/if you do jail break, you will get Cydia on the spring board, from that you can add the hackulous source, then download Installous from Cydia.

Its basically a free apple store, where you can get all apps free, instead of paying 60 quid for a 'Sat Nav' app, you can just download it from free off Installous. Has pretty much every app on it.
    How do you jailbreak them, or is it like chipping a console? You find a seedy individual to do it for you
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Its really easy, are you going for a new 4G iPhone? Or a 3gs, etc?

This is basically it, this kid is Jail breaking the new 4.0 on a 3g iPhone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQAY...layer_embedded

Im not sure, if its only a couple of quid difference in the contract i might as well get the 4.0 but if its pushin towards 50 quid a month for a contract ive not really got that much money to be sparing.

I was thinking 35-40 quid, my mate pays 40 on the 3gs and gets unlimited texts and internet and 1500 minutes. It sounds ideal to me, but if they offer me that deal on the iphone 4.0 for say 45, i might take it.

You got the 4.0 bud? I'll definately be jailbreaking it tommorow night like, i don't fancy paying loads for the apps.

Just had a look on that vid as well mate, seems reasonably easy, i just hope i can do it all on my notebook because i don't have a desktop any more lol, i will have to go to my bloody dads house to do it all

I've had the 2g, 3g, and 3gs, which I'm currently using now. O2 offered me the upgrade for the new 4G, but I can't be arsed to extend my current contract.

If you do get the new 4G, make sure you follow the correct video for jail breaking it.

Note book will be fine mate, mine did the job fine, it really is piss easy. You can do so much with the phone when you jail break it.

I've had the 2g, 3g, and 3gs, which I'm currently using now. O2 offered me the upgrade for the new 4G, but I can't be arsed to extend my current contract.

If you do get the new 4G, make sure you follow the correct video for jail breaking it.

Note book will be fine mate, mine did the job fine, it really is piss easy. You can do so much with the phone when you jail break it.
    spot on mate thats what i wanted to hear. Like i said il only get the 4.0 if its not a lot more expensive. the 3gs looks good enough anyway.