Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Optimus lost the plotimus??

Hybrid View

Default Optimus lost the plotimus??

Has Jonathan "pete" burns finally lost the plot??answers on a postcard please.....

boxingbrit

He has contacted Cagewarriors threatening legal action if the posts aren't removed, yet i STILL have no threat of legal action. What more can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    He has contacted Cagewarriors threatening legal action if the posts aren't removed, yet i STILL have no threat of legal action. What more can i do?
    SOLICITORS to cagewarriors........................I would like to inform cagewarriors that any statements made naming jonathan burns as an informant...mammys boy....gimp....giant walking living penis with cottage bell end cheese for spit....as the worst promoter since the man who promoted "luxury high class 5 star cruise around the globe stopping off at the north atlantic to admire the wonderful wildlife of polar bears,seals,penguins and admire the sunset amist of giant glistening icebergs" the titanic in 1912..............he is not anything of these things..and is infact very very hansome...muscular...a better promoter than danawhite......

signed J.burns solicitors

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leglocksrock View Post
    SOLICITORS to cagewarriors........................I would like to inform cagewarriors that any statements made naming jonathan burns as an informant...mammys boy....gimp....giant walking living penis with cottage bell end cheese for spit....as the worst promoter since the man who promoted "luxury high class 5 star cruise around the globe stopping off at the north atlantic to admire the wonderful wildlife of polar bears,seals,penguins and admire the sunset amist of giant glistening icebergs" the titanic in 1912..............he is not anything of these things..and is infact very very hansome...muscular...a better promoter than danawhite......

signed J.burns solicitors
    High quality mate
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

boxingbrit

and roflmfao @ thinking you have a leg to stand on getting threads removed you are actively involved in, where you are threatening and abusing people who are asking relevant questions

Cant wait to see the charge bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by boxingbrit; 06-07-2010 at 11:02 AM.

"The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

And i'd like my novelty oversized cheque

you can only cash that cheque in at the big cheque dept. (Cant remember the film i saw that in, was funny, and about basket ball, he fights a bear too)
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Optimus threads are funny as fuck...

Chris
    Pro MMA Lightweight Fighter 1-2-0 Team 580 MMA Barnsley