Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tapatalk

4.0 is the iOS, 4G is the phone

3g, and 3gs can update to the new 4.0 iOS from iTunes, which has not long been released.

3gs does the job, just see what you can haggle on the new 4G, as if you're new to iPhones, or this is your first one, might as well go for the "best" and most current.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    4.0 is the iOS, 4G is the phone

3g, and 3gs can update to the new 4.0 iOS from iTunes, which has not long been released.

3gs does the job, just see what you can haggle on the new 4G, as if you're new to iPhones, or this is your first one, might as well go for the "best" and most current.
    Ah right...my bad pedantic cunt!

Aye I'll be haggling like, those fuckers in phones4u and that will sell their own mother, so il be like "yeah ive been offered it for 40 quid with 1500 minutes unlimited internet and texts, you beat it and you've got a deal.

Then fake walking from the shop if he doesn't give me it to show him im a serious haggling pro and not about to crumble. See what happens.

Im an iphone noob as well so have no clue, be interesting to learn some shit.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies