Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hayabusa Mizuchi Rasguard and Shiai Shorts in WHITE!

Default Hayabusa Mizuchi Rasguard and Shiai Shorts in WHITE!

Hayabusa White Mizuchi Rashguard | MMAGearGuide.net

Holy sexy rashguard. It's pretty much the same as the old Mizuchi rashguard, just a different colour. Designs are sublimated so there's no worrying about peeling. I've owned mine for about 6 months now and it still looks good as new.

Hayabusa White Shiai Fight Shorts | MMAGearGuide.net

Same shorts that Chris Leben wore on UFC 114. And SUBLIMATED logos on these things compared to the old Shiai shorts. These shorts are also 15% lighter and I have noticed that when I got a pair. I will be doing a side-by-side-by-side-by-side (phew!) review of these along with the Mizuchi, Kyoudo, and the grey Shiai shorts within the next few weeks.

MMA Gear and Equipment Review Site
    http://MMAGearGuide.net

I have the gray ones, and the White Kyoudo ones.

The old ones, With the stitched logo are better in my opinion as although they can fray a bit ( mine haven't btw) the new ones with the "SUBLIMATED logos" on the sides, have started to wear off after only 6-7 months of use as one of 3 pairs of shorts twice a week. Kyoudo ones still going strong after over a year.

Can't wait for a bad review from these review sites lol I have plenty of crap gear with great reviews ( not a dig at your site, just sites in general )

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Can't wait for a bad review from these review sites lol I have plenty of crap gear with great reviews ( not a dig at your site, just sites in general )
    Good point I know plenty of people who have said something is pony but its got decent reviews.
    But I suppose bad reviewers don't get asked back.

THIS IS NOT A DIG AT YOUR SITE BY THE WAY.

To be honest I haven't yet to review something that I felt was utter shit.

Maybe because companies do send their creme de la creme to reviewers.

We do try to bring up any negative issues that are experienced with the products.

For example, I really love Jaco but I wish they started sublimating their products. Logos have peeled both on the Resurgence shorts and the Guardian.

And Jose, which new pair have you got?

Guardian is still going strong for me, no logo peelage or fading. I wear them 4 times a week, for 2/3 hours a time, Washed after each wear, and still strong, no had to replace the thigh pads either, even the material on the shorts for the velcro to stick to still works. even tho its heavily worn.

love em, If they were made out of girls i would shag em
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Jay,

Let the MMA community know what you have that is shit, then we wont all waste our money, share the knowledge and love

It's difficult in some cases for me to have opinions because I've dropped a lot of brands ...... but people always find ways to make it appear as if I'm doing it because I don't earn money from them anymore.

ahhhh i understand, possibly why no one else offers bad reviews of any UK product?