Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hayabusa Mizuchi Rasguard and Shiai Shorts in WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    ahhhh i understand, possibly why no one else offers bad reviews of any UK product?
    Well that wouldn't bother me at all, I currently only rate Quiksilver are the shorts I wear for any form of grappling if possible

rash guard, decent short sleeve rash guard that dont fray would be nice, not the caged steel one, as the heat press vinyl comes off way to quickly.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
    And Jose, which new pair have you got?
    The Gray Shia Shorts.

As above the half the Caged steel logos came off my mates rash guard after one session! Mines starting to peel after about 5 wears but then I go mine in the sale for a Tenner so I cant complain about that really.
    Last edited by jose969; 08-07-2010 at 02:18 PM.

My Caged Steel rashguard doing fine print wise but I'm not a fan of Rashguards in general, I get bothered by stuff being too tight ..... thats the whole point of a rashguard haha!

I got hayabusa rashes, both frayed, a lit.

My Kieko ones dont seem to fray at all, just cant find them again

I should just import plain gear for people that does the biz haha shame its a pain in ass 0.o lol

ah, found em!

Quote Originally Posted by jose969 View Post
    The Gray Shia Shorts.
    As far as I'm aware mate the logos on those are screenprinted, which I really really hate.
    MMA Gear and Equipment Review Site
    http://MMAGearGuide.net

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
    As far as I'm aware mate the logos on those are screenprinted, which I really really hate.
    That might explain why its so shit then!

Still shame because older ones with the stiched logos are quality and I did quite like the look of the red ones Akiyama had on against Leben the other weekend minus all the other logos I would still be all over them.

My sprawl Gripflex XT are still the best shorts I have by far.

Haha, yeah mate. Sublimation is totally different -- they dye the design onto the fabric so the "print" actually becomes part of the fabric.

Not quite sure if Akiyama's were actually Hayabusa. Only time will tell though.
    MMA Gear and Equipment Review Site
    http://MMAGearGuide.net