Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Arrested and Imprisioned in Mallorca. Friend in Trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Oh really!!!! OK!!!! Sorry!!!!
    don't say sorry,there's really no need,if i was 1 chromosone short of a down syndrome i would behave like you also,i understand how you must feel but it's not the worlds fault,it's just one of them things you are going to have to deal with,once you realise noone's at fault for your condition you will stop being bitter and live your life to the full!!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    don't say sorry,there's really no need,if i was 1 chromosone short of a down syndrome i would behave like you also,i understand how you must feel but it's not the worlds fault,it's just one of them things you are going to have to deal with,once you realise noone's at fault for your condition you will stop being bitter and live your life to the full!!!!
    It's hard work reading anything posted by yourself.

I think you fancy me, Philip.

(Pedantic mode)Actually, people with Down's Syndrome have an extra chromosome, so presuming that you are normal then you are indeed '1 chromosome short of a Down's Syndrome'.

Your point still stands though: Dano is a crusty jizz-rag.

Don't worry about counting the chromosones one way or the other, Phil you have summed up Dano perfectly well.

boxingbrit

lol @ Hammer