Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMATYCOON - The MMA Manager Game

Default MMATYCOON - The MMA Manager Game

Not sure how many of you have heard about it, but it's actually pretty good. You play the role of manager and can control up to 4 fighters (more if you go VIP). You get them sponsorships, line up their fights, have complete control of their training/fight style etc. Should give it a shot. Click here to play

I play this for real!!!!!!

**disclaimer** this is a light hearted joke btw...
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Do they have an option where you get your fighter really far then they start listening to their mates and a bunch of unfounded rumours and go off elsewhere and/or fight on Semi Pro shows instead?

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    Do they have an option where you get your fighter really far then they start listening to their mates and a bunch of unfounded rumours and go off elsewhere and/or fight on Semi Pro shows instead?
    Nope lol

Nope lol
    Lmao....then its not very real then!
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

How do you arrange fights for your fighter?

I've played MMA Promoter, thats pretty easy. You get a load of cash, put it in a shoebox with a brick and just launch it off a bridge into a river. Pretty true to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda Combat View Post
    How do you arrange fights for your fighter?
    You can go to the "My Fighters" page and click QFC or you could contact organisation owners to give you a contract.

Bump. MTS !

There's already a thread for this, guess your just trying to get some referal money though

link your profile JohnB