Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confession is good for the soul

Default Confession is good for the soul

If you would like to join God in heaven, with Helio, when you eventually meet your demise you must have confessed your sins and cleansed your soul.

Please post your confessions to God.

God likes to clean souls.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

God, why do you come across like a bad version of Frakes. Yes your beard is grander, but he has a space ship you have a cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by simonmobiledisco View Post
    God, why do you come across like a bad version of Frakes. Yes your beard is grander, but he has a space ship you have a cloud.
    God created Frakes in his own image.

I am a megalomanical, plotter and schemer, im lazy and ride through life on my Machiavellian qualities, manipulating others to do my bidding, i am a sexual deviant, who delights in corrupting women, encouraging them to taste ever more fruits of the flesh than they would dare confess.

im so busy with all of that i dont really have time to sin.

So save me a seat.

I am on drugs for a chest infection and its making me fart a lot so I keep blaming the cat ~ but I think the wife has figured out I am lying as it happens when the cats not even in the room.

is it a sin to blame the wifes pussy for being smelly even though its not

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    I am on drugs for a chest infection and its making me fart a lot so I keep blaming the cat ~ but I think the wife has figured out I am lying as it happens when the cats not even in the room.

is it a sin to blame the wifes pussy for being smelly even though its not
    God thinks that some sins can be absolved by the intoduction of comedy into the sinning procedure.

God created farts to give mankind something to laugh about whether rich or poor. God was trying to score with Venus when he created cats and doesn't really like them. God thinks blaming a cat for a fart is not a sin but a homage to the Godly creation of bum burps.

God also like the use of the double entendre which God obviously created too.

God blesses you and also your wifes pussy. God would be happy to splash some of his holy water on your wifes pussy if you feel the need for it to be exorcised of any deamons.

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 10:59 PM.

the God account idea is a good one.
    please use it well

I have an unhealthy obsession of trying pro wrestling moves or genki sudo inspired moments in training that often end awesome or with me getting WTF PWNED

God made Genki Sudo in his own image. Genki moves please God.

God says the pro wrasslin' is the work of Satan and shall be banished to the pits of hell and have hot pokers shoved up the un Godly hole.
    ________
    MARIJUANA VAPORIZER REVIEWS
    Last edited by God of CW; 31-03-2011 at 02:52 AM.