Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contact lenses whilst fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Googol View Post
    The reason I know so much about my eye is cos of my crap vision, I spent a lot of time in an out of opticians...reading wikipedia and trying to find solutions to fix them. Dont be so quick to judge.

Oh and if I didnt do muay thai why do I roll my shins? and why do i have blitz firepower leg guards and top king gloves, a opro mouthguard and hayabusa mma gloves? Just for fun?
    God thinks you can read. Well done at using the talents God gave you to spam a forum.

God thinks you could have prevented all of this if you had just told God what gym you train in. God would then have asked the coach if a small spotty child is trying to sell fellow members contact lenses and God would have been pleased at your truth telling God is still of the belief that you are a teller of lies which is a mortal sin and as such God casts ye out.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

A reason I didnt tell you what gym I train at is for a few reasons.

1. The reason you asked was because you were calling me a spammer. Why would I then tell you something personal about me if you already had a prejudice against me?
    2. I wouldn't like some guy calling up my coach asking him if I train there, its a bit weird and I find it like many, a little stalkerish.
    God thinks it is funny why you would come on an MMA forum and not want to talk about the MMA you do. God casts yee out from the garden of Eden.

God likes the way you fight your corner and try to turn Gods posts round and make God out to be a stalker but God also thinks you sound like a woman. As God created women God should know.

God knows no other way to prove you are not a spammer. God can only think of you posting a picture up of all the equipment you listed with a copy of today Sun. But God thinks you will also call God a stalker for asking for this.

God says proof of GTFO.

Doing that now, except no copy of the sun, I think i have guardian or times somewhere. I will write the word PROOF on it as well. Just in case you still doubt. I can't find all my equipment, but I will post what I can find right now
    This will please God.

4. You haven't answered any of my other points on why im not a troll/spammer in my previous posts, you just attacked the ones that you could think of a rebuttal to.
    I have a job and can't spend all day making you look a fool.

gimme a minute im getting it off the camera now...
    God also wants pics of your mum taking a bath.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Does anyone who trains actually refer to what we do as "Cage fighting"?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

why pick me apart on something small.
    God says it's because you sell contact lenses.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

cage warriors...I am sorry I didnt say mma or mixed martial arts...why pick me apart on something small.
    Because it supports the opinion that you are bullshitting.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

it doesnt let me upload an image here?
    God is not shocked at your lack of proof. God sends you a plague of frogs to cover you in slime and a plague of lice to infest your groin. God is vengeful.

Deleted.....
    Last edited by Googol; 08-07-2010 at 05:46 PM.