Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Optimus not going ahead

Internet via arm bar

Seconded. You been keeping busy this last two year!?
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Ross

UKMMA CW Militia =1
    Optimus = -10 (extra points taken for being a fag)

Great to see the machine on the forum.

Right who's next???

Quote Originally Posted by THE MACHINE View Post
    Dont you just love Karma.
    So you've finally piped up, I was wondering how long it would take. At the end of the day, it is the fans and the fighters who miss out, your little tirade against Optimus FC has nothing to do with us postponing the event rather a number of injuries to our tournament fighters and Scott Rogan running off to Dubai rather than facing Eddie Ng (again), and believe me Ian I believe in karma too, so good look with KFC. You and I both know the truth behind what was paid overall and I have no qualms in admitting the truth and I am happy with that. Only due to the fact people may know you does not mean everything that comes out of your mouth is the truth, unless it's a couple of your teeth from the Manhoef bout.

I'm surprised at a number of peoples reactions on this site being disappointed the show has been cancelled as they called the show worse than sh%t over the past month. So good luck to you all with your ventures in the North East MMA circuit.

Rather than surpress UK MMA why why not try and enhance it.

We have no further commments on the matter. Only to apologise to all the fighters such as Eddie Ng, Micky Burns, Ken Dugay, Keith Ellis, Chris Petrie, Chris Alexander, Steve Evans, Shaun Lomas & Jules Willis amongst many others.

soooooo optimus lost the plotimus which lead to the shows floptimus...

Do I now get my money then burnsy

hahahahahahahahaha

its a sad day when people are happy about a show going to the shit. but after reading the stuff this guy has wrote, and acted like he is better than Dana white.... you gotta lol

oh well...
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Do you know something we dont? Sounds sinister...
    nope, and im not taking anyones side in this at all, all im saying is that there must be more to a show going tits up than a few negative posts on a forum. i dont know, or want to know the reasons, im just fairly sure there must be some

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus FC View Post
    I'm surprised at a number of peoples reactions on this site being disappointed the show has been cancelled as they called the show worse than sh%t over the past month.
    its called sarcasm mate!! surley you aint so far up your own arse you dont see that?
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

steve_langford

Its a shame to see optimus cancelled. Hopefully they will bounce back and put on another show. I just hope to god KFC goes ahead now!! God knows what will be said on here if that one fails too!!