Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If Raoul Moat was in Grand Theft Auto

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    God is pleased
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

He just needs to respray that lexus then the police will forget all about him.

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hirst View Post
    He just needs to respray that lexus then the police will forget all about him.
    Gotta keep low profile for a while, his stars will be flashing. Bump into a copper and its a shitstorm all over again
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

If he Raulies supprort from another set of gansters and stays low for a while he might not end up in a Moat-u-ary

The thing is, in San Andreas you don't normally get the army after you until you get to 6 stars.

However, if you have, for instance, 4 stars and try and escape in a helicopter then military jets might try and shoot you down.

I think he's probably on about 5 stars, there were some guys on the news in plain clothes with guns who I assume to be some sort of FBI equivalent.

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

I wonder what radio station he listens to in his pimped out Lexus ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

K-Jah I think.

Career highlight video

Doesn't he know all you need is: R1, R1, O, R2, UP , DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN to lower his wanted level.

Then again if he thinks he's in COD the cops will never find him. Kill streak of 3 and he'll have his UAV active.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

im sure right now he only has 1 kill and 2 assists
    Neil Laird Pro 77kg 2-2 @definitelyneil

Quote Originally Posted by Neil L View Post
    im sure right now he only has 1 kill and 2 assists

yeh, long way to go to beat bird's 12 kill streak