Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If Raoul Moat was in Grand Theft Auto

Quote Originally Posted by jaydukejay View Post
    he is a fucking legend
    It is a grim inevitability that you will die alone in a rancid bedsit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    It is a grim inevitability that you will die alone in a rancid bedsit.
    yeah thats what my wife says mate

Quote Originally Posted by jaydukejay View Post
    yeah thats what my wife says mate
    so many jokes about wives and being inside a rancid bedsit ill leave it at that
    wax on wax off

Quote Originally Posted by thixty View Post
    so many jokes about wives and being inside a rancid bedsit ill leave it at that
    yeah to true man

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Ra...3261190?ref=ts

pure depressing reading those comments

" rip just let the guy alone all the papers everyone he was a miss understood man i never knew him what he did was wrong im sick of reading the papers saying hes done this nd that in my eyes eyes top top man moaty son"

"Recone the copers will get dun for this they did not have permission to tazer him!!!!!!!!!"

"i heard the tazers didnt touch him as he had to many clothes on and it he was 2 wet ..... but if you think he had the gun under his chin and the coppers fired the tazers and it hit his hands causing him 2 pull the trigger ,ITS STILL MURDER ,"

"its the scums fault ur not here never there fuckin fault is it!ide of cum an visited u!but no they had act like cocks thet are!anyway u be gud up there c u soon lad!!!"

why are the police getting so much shit for shooting a taser? it's like the main news today 'COPS CONFIRM THEY FIRED 2 TASER SHOTS' who gives a toss? should have shot him themselfs as soon as they found him, cheaper and wouldn't have wasted the whole night watching bbc news

Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Ra...3261190?ref=ts

pure depressing reading those comments

" rip just let the guy alone all the papers everyone he was a miss understood man i never knew him what he did was wrong im sick of reading the papers saying hes done this nd that in my eyes eyes top top man moaty son"

"Recone the copers will get dun for this they did not have permission to tazer him!!!!!!!!!"

"i heard the tazers didnt touch him as he had to many clothes on and it he was 2 wet ..... but if you think he had the gun under his chin and the coppers fired the tazers and it hit his hands causing him 2 pull the trigger ,ITS STILL MURDER ,"

"its the scums fault ur not here never there fuckin fault is it!ide of cum an visited u!but no they had act like cocks thet are!anyway u be gud up there c u soon lad!!!"

why are the police getting so much shit for shooting a taser? it's like the main news today 'COPS CONFIRM THEY FIRED 2 TASER SHOTS' who gives a toss? should have shot him themselfs as soon as they found him, cheaper and wouldn't have wasted the whole night watching bbc news
    I really can't decipher whether most of the comments are even supposed to be written in English or some spasticated ghetto talk. I agree, the man kills 1, maims two other people; the copper I believe sustains life changing injuries and is blinded and Moat is applauded. The police use tazers and are totally lambasted. I certainly don't think that what the police do and the way they tackle things is always right though.

Undoubtedly the guy needed help and it's a shame as this probably could of been prevented. I was awaiting the immortal words and I think I've already heard them once in 1 news report:... "Lesson will be learned". Roughly translated, this means "We were given clear warning but we fucked up again because we don't tend to act on things until the damage has already been done and it's too late."

"iu inspire me to be a true hero like you moaty ur a fallen soldier brother, u hav gave inspiration to many people you are a hero foreva"

Tear whelled up en me ey wen ah red that, like.

Moaty... it's me, Gazza!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=142397362443605

best thing about the above comment is the blokes profile and his last status

" Ste Jones jus been the chippy then an sum lad walked in an asked for a chip bap instead ov a chip barm so i jus broke his jaw for him the fuckin wool"

and this...

jus let me dog lick me balls an i loved it, better than a bird doin it.

Haha!