Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC 120...English fans getting shafted?

ok, Dana says fail!!!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/07/0...en-at-ufc-119/

"Reports that Brock is fighting in Indy Sept. 25 are false,"
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Cool. Its less likely to take place here in the UK as well.

Its too big a fight to hold in the UK. They wouldnt make enough money from it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    where is your source for that? because thats a load of shit!!
    Well if you know it all then James please tell me what the big fight for UFC 120 is then????????

Quote Originally Posted by DeanoW View Post
    as per my post above - the revenue that the UFC would lose by having Lesnar v Valesquez outside of the US would be a bad financial error - and that is what comes first with the UFC - allegedly.
    Lesnar is the biggest PPV draw in the UFC there's no chance he fights in England on a free to air show...... If Dana's gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat it will be Rampage but i think the card is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer View Post
    Well if you know it all then James please tell me what the big fight for UFC 120 is then????????
    have you not read anything on this thread???

the big fight in any show is the headline, the headline fight for 120 is Bisping Akiyama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's your big fight

the big fight in any show is the headline, the headline fight for 120 is Bisping Akiyama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's your big fight
    Still cant see a big fight there.

Can see a co main event ( usual same co main event that every UK show has ) but no big main event.

The only time the UK had a big main event was when Rampage V Henderson was held at the O2 back in Sept 2007

there's your big fight
    For ENGLISH fans that SHOULD be a big fight.....i'd rather watch that than Sonnen Silva.

Im saving my money for when the WEC come to Europe next year......happy days.

hey, i'm not saying that is a big fight by any means. I actually think its pretty poor main event. but it is the main event all the same, and I dont see them putting on a big fight on the card, as thats the main event!!!