Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fedor open to ufc now

Default fedor open to ufc now

I think the loss means there is a much better chance of Fedor now signing with the UFC, but under the UFC's terms.

That loss really does take away some of the drawing power of Brock Vs Fedor - but I would still pay to watch.

yeah he wont get the pass deal with a title shot first fight thats for sure

I think his first fight will be with Brock.

That's if Brock beats JDS and Cain.

Who else are they going to match Brock against?

But M1 can now forget to any thoughts of an joint M1/UFC event.

Brock's still got a worse record and less experience in MMA.

Plus I reckon if Fedor actually trains seriously, it's an easy bag and tag in the UFC dominance for him... But that's like saying B J Penn stops his "Atkins with carbs" diet lolol

Surely Fedor vs Couture would be a good choice? Then give the winner a title shot.

You know how the UFC love giving Randy a title shot.

Would be cool to see that happen, but I reckon Fedor would wreck Randy. Fedor only has 1 more fight left on his contract with Strikeforce and then he'll have to renegotiate. I reckon they're just trying to give themselves more leverage for negotiation. I can't see them and the UFC ever seeing eye to eye. I'm sure Dana recently said that the lucrative offer they gave was completely off the table and that if Fedor wants to come to the UFC, he'll offer $20,000 to show, $20,000 to win, which is a ridiculous insult. Can't find where he said it but hopefully someone else will have read it too.

Good idea, Fedor Vs Randy. Fedor should beat Randy and then fights Brock.

I would not risk Fedor against JDS, Cain or Carwin as a set up match for a shot a Brock.

Love him or hate him, Brock is the man at the moment. More people pay to watch Brock fight then watch Fedor fight for free. This is not a comment about who is the better fighter. It's about $$$ and I don't think Fedor's camp gets this.

i'd love to see fedor against ufc top guys, no way he will get a title shot straight off. but then again i wouldn't be suprised if he saw out his deal with strikeforce and retired.

steve_langford

Fedor vs JDS for the win!!