Thread: Impact FC Results

Default Impact FC Results

Here are the Impact FC : Brisbane results

check out the other articles too please

thanks

http://www.thefightlounge.com/
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

if Glover Teixeira wins next week it would be cool to see a Teixeira v Sokodjou rematch at the 3rd event

glad for Barnett, he needed a quick and dominant win there to back up some of the shite he's been spouting and stay relevant... hopefully see him fight someone closer to his own level some time soon

shame Filho never fought

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    if Glover Teixeira wins next week it would be cool to see a Teixeira v Sokodjou rematch at the 3rd event

glad for Barnett, he needed a quick and dominant win there to back up some of the shite he's been spouting and stay relevant... hopefully see him fight someone closer to his own level some time soon

shame Filho never fought
    filho fighting kang next week at impact 2 i think
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

i thought daley was suppose to be fighting on this card?? Has he been suspended??

he's fighting next week as well

i think filho had been scheduled for 2 fights, same as monson, don't know why todays never happened

Karo parisyan defeat ben Mortimer, I thought he was fighting luis 'besouro' dutra jr.?

he apparently seperated his bicep and couldn't fight... karo said that that mortimer hit him harder than anyone's ever hit him before, would be interested to see how much damage he done

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    he apparently seperated his bicep and couldn't fight... karo said that that mortimer hit him harder than anyone's ever hit him before, would be interested to see how much damage he done
    ah right wasnt aware of the injury, thanks zanmato!