Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do u Think Terry Etim Could Get Cut If Beaten By Lauzon?

Default Do u Think Terry Etim Could Get Cut If Beaten By Lauzon?

Lets say Joe were to dominate or sub Terry. Would Etim be cut?

He would then have 2 straight losses inside the distance and 4 over all.

No.....but if he lost after that fight he would......thing is with Terry is hes not a big character and seems abit shy and quite....its hard to promote someone like that...Dont get me wrong he seems a decent guy but hes gotta learn how to get people talking about him

he wont get cut if he was to lose this, no!
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Very possible. Other than a decision win over Stout, none of his wins have been over decent (at this level) guys, and 2 losses in a row against mid level oponents combined with previous losses, it would be difficult to justify a position in the UFC, especially as all but 1 of his fights have been on the undercard.

would it be daft to type Rickson by arm bar?

steve_langford

I dont think so. Hes got serious skills and always brings it. Even if he did get cut he would back in no time! He would destroy anyone on the uk scene in my opinion.

Dana is very quick to cut people though isn't he and to be honest Etim isn't a great draw for people outside the UK - I don't think a great deal of people in the UK are too bothered either. Would be great if he could get better at promoting himself like mentioned though
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

when did a uk fighter last get cut from the ufc? They're very keen to market any uk fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by SawaPawa View Post
    when did a uk fighter last get cut from the ufc? They're very keen to market any uk fighter.
    Mustapha, Grove (UK based), Egan....
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Yeah, Etim has legit skills, but like has been said; is difficult to promote, as he never really says/ does anything.

I know the whole "let his fighting do the talking" adage, but in this day and age, with the sport where it now is in mainstream popularity; you can't not have a personality