Thread: July 17th - Ken Shamrock V Pedro ‘The Rock’ Rizzo

Default July 17th - Ken Shamrock V Pedro ‘The Rock’ Rizzo

Hey Guys,

Guess who is making their way back into the MMA ring??…. Ken Shamrock and Pedro ‘The Rock’ Rizzo have found their way back to our screens in the biggest come back of their lives!! After Shamrock infamous failed drugs test for anabolic steroids last year and ‘The Rock’ Rizzo unlucky clean knock out in back to back fights the two legendary names are back!!

And wait for it ….. MMA bad boy Nottingham-born Paul Daley is also back on the cards

July 17th , 10pm on Primetime SKY channel 480 (only Ł9.95 / €11.95)

Latest line-up

Ken Shamrock VS Pedro Rizzo
    Paul Daley VS Daniel Acacio
    Bob Sapp VS Soa Palelei
    Paulo Filho VS Denis Kang

Guys check out www.primetimelive.co.uk for full card and more

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

oh my god, i would soooo buy this if i had sky.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Not to bad a card so far. Kang v Filho should be a good fight.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

wonder if Paulo has been slipping himself any rohipnol recently. hope not.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i read somewhere this is also on virgin media?? please tell me this is true!!! kang filho is a solid fight

Kang vs Filho is as good as most UFC MW matchups on paper

Shammy Snr vs Rizzo is just name value alone, Shammy should have retired a LONG time ago, he is now one dimensional and so far from in his prime and is now 350 years old and full to the eyeballs on gear, hardly the MMA advert i'd like portrayed to 'new fans' but hey ho
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Two views on this. My first was, what are they both doing on the same card as the other big names, because these two fighters are way passed their best.
    But naturally the most important thing is not about how capable they are now, but it's more about good matchmaking. I suggest they are both on a similar level and it'll make for an absolute OAP war. Reckon that Rizzo will take it though, but even if the whole card is mostly ex UFC'ers, it's very evenly matched and an exciting set up.

Good luck with this.
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.