Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tengiz Tedoradze Vs Colin Gough @ D.E.D II !!!

Hybrid View

Default Tengiz Tedoradze Vs Colin Gough @ D.E.D II !!!

Tengiz will be fighting up and comer Colin Gough at Dog Eat Dog II, the event will be at Oceana, Leeds city centre. Also on the card is the awesome James Saville, fighting the unbeaten Kaywon Mahmoudi... as well as a super heavyweight K-1 rules fight held in the cage and plenty of action on the undercard! get your tickets now! 01133 205 040. email mmaman@hotmail.co.uk for more info

Date of the show?
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

who is colin gough training with nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by RGS1 View Post
    Date of the show?
    31st July 2010

Default Tengiz Tedoradze Vs Colin Gough @ D.E.D II !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RGS1 View Post
    Date of the show?
    It is 31st July at Oceana Leeds, tickets are still available but running low!

Is this Colin Gough from Gosport?
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

thats what i thought bri! wondered who he was training with now if it is him, because - no disrespect to the guy - if he hasnt changed up his training tengiz will eat him alive!!

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    thats what i thought bri! wondered who he was training with now if it is him, because - no disrespect to the guy - if he hasnt changed up his training tengiz will eat him alive!!
    Yeah Tengiz is a beast, Coli took the fight just over a week ago as two people had pulled out to fight Tengiz. I explained to him who he is and he says he's been training real hard since his last fight, and is very exited to fight him... hell you never know it might just be the biggest upset in UK MMA! so that's why you need to get your asses down to see!
    thanks

I'd be cheering him on but yeah it was only about 5 years ago him and I were swinging womens handbag type shots from the waist at eachother at 85 kgs. For anyone to get to the size and skill to compete with tengiz from there in that space of time, would be a massive achievement regardless of where they train.