Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Argh :(

Default Argh :(

My bloody wife last night left the key in the boot, when she shut it the car auto locked. Did not know till this morning, so just spent the last 10min breaking into the car (which isnt easy on a coupe due to the glass sitting without a frame) got in but now I can't get into the boot.

Anyone know of a override at all on a clk to get into the boot? Tried to push the two cables under the first aid kit but no joy unless I done it wrong! Dont want to push that hard incase It breaks and then im really nackered!

Shit way to start a tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by d0ugbug View Post
    My bloody wife last night left the key in the boot, when she shut it the car auto locked. Did not know till this morning, so just spent the last 10min breaking into the car (which isnt easy on a coupe due to the glass sitting without a frame) got in but now I can't get into the boot.

Anyone know of a override at all on a clk to get into the boot? Tried to push the two cables under the first aid kit but no joy unless I done it wrong! Dont want to push that hard incase It breaks and then im really nackered!

Shit way to start a tuesday
    get in the boot via the back seat? What type of coupe?

how do we know its your car mate ? sounds dodgy as fck to me lol

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

lol, im honest john, you can trust me

clk w208 coupe, you cant pull the back seats down, and heres the kicker... unless you get in the boot to do so

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

'hi, need help breaking into a car'

fucking love this forum.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jimmy I'm past the point of breaking into it, I done that I just cant get into the frizzing boot so hacked off doesnt help my temper is getting the better of me...

I had to do this on a Peugeot before (so slightly different to a merc).

Pulled out a back seat and you will find breather holes from the boot. I then inserted a broom stick through the hole and used it to click open the boot lever which you can access from inside.

Not sure if this will be possible with a w208 - but who know's may help.

Cant pull the seat its locked in place, If I can just get in there enough to put a light or a stick there and room to look ill fish the keys out and open the boot by hitting the remote boot button on the key fob.

Stupid well built cars these are, the stuff Im finding out online no merc mechanic has heard of either OR can give me any advice, I refuse to pay 180 + VAT to send out a merc technician as well

do you need some hot wiring tips also? How about the number for a plates and paint place?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT