Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Design Direction

Default New Design Direction

Taking things up a notch, teaming up with various artists friends of mine to bring a more art inspired direction to my work, might be a while before I get to do this but do you think doing a new twist on the Affliction / OMR / Silverstar style would be cool?

Screw you guys I'm going home!

lol

Personally I think that kind of style has been done to death and its nice to see completely new stuff, like Razorstorm and Hayubusa.

But thats just my opinion.

I defo think Razorstorm is leading the way with UK brands, hense why we stock them more than anyone else.

In my opinion for what its worth id say do your own thing, 100% your own thing i mean.

Razorstorm are cool but they are too like everyone else for my liking ( don't mean that to be harsh, I think Razorstorm are one of best brands in UK for MMA and if you want Affliction style but want to support a UK brand they are 100% the brand to go with )

I wanna do the art style but different, I don't wanna repeat what everyone else has thats why I said my own take, anyone can put a spartan helmet on a tee ..... I don't wanna do what everyone is

By new twist I mean NEW, I like drawn pictures but I HATE afflictions symmetry style designs, same with rest - I wanna do it how I think would be cool and hope everyone else will!

Currently working with a lady on a piece that'll be out in a few months, I'll show when design done

plain and basic is the new glittery and bling!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Razorstorm are cool but they are too like everyone else for my liking ( don't mean that to be harsh, I think Razorstorm are one of best brands in UK for MMA and if you want Affliction style but want to support a UK brand they are 100% the brand to go with )

I wanna do the art style but different, I don't wanna repeat what everyone else has thats why I said my own take, anyone can put a spartan helmet on a tee ..... I don't wanna do what everyone is

By new twist I mean NEW, I like drawn pictures but I HATE afflictions symmetry style designs, same with rest - I wanna do it how I think would be cool and hope everyone else will!

Currently working with a lady on a piece that'll be out in a few months, I'll show when design done
    Defo like the sounds of hand drawn stuff, I love tattoo inspired clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda Combat View Post
    Defo like the sounds of hand drawn stuff, I love tattoo inspired clothing.
    Same here dude.

I know what you mean Phil but I'm bored of it now, I did the Naitiro / GNP gear in a simple style and it did well but now everyone doing it lol

Toys are going everywhere, I want to be the guy who stands out not in line ha ha

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    plain and basic is the new glittery and bling!!!
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Agreed

Done it with Caged Steel, Like2Fight, GNP Clothing, Naitiro ...... I'm gonna be the basic guy if I carry on lol

( yes I deserve the jokes that will follow lol )