Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bands you'd wish you'd seen live (but didn't)

not really a band but i would give one of my nuts to go see eminem live. favorate artist ever and no matter what any of his songs are aboute everyone seems relatable to something in my life
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

You know he was gigging in the UK last weekend right?

I caught him on the Slim Shady LP tour back in the day at the Barras. Was a good gig. Seen him again at Leeds after he blew up but it wasn't anything like as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    Are Velvet Revolver still going? Cause Scott Weiland has been doing some stuff with his old band, Stone Temple Pilots (who I wish I had seen when they first came out)

Motorhead, always missed em and they pass through here every year

Machinehead

GnR
    Velvet Revolver have split up now. Like you say Scott Weiland has been doing stuff with the STP again.

I went to see Slash last week as he's touring his solo album with Myles Kennedy on vocals and it was absolutely banging. I'd recommend anyone to go catch this show!

I would've loved to have seen GnR, Pantera, Audioslave, Drowning Pool (with Dave Williams) and the mighty Del Amitri!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by The Galrus View Post
    Velvet Revolver have split up now. Like you say Scott Weiland has been doing stuff with the STP again.

I went to see Slash last week as he's touring his solo album with Myles Kennedy on vocals and it was absolutely banging. I'd recommend anyone to go catch this show!

I would've loved to have seen GnR, Pantera, Audioslave, Drowning Pool (with Dave Williams) and the mighty Del Amitri!!
    Cheers for clarifying!

Audioslave was a good shout, would've loved to have seen Cornell when he was in Temple of the Dog

Nirvana
    Led Zep ( although I have seen Page and Plant, and Them Crooked Vultures so seen 3/4 of the band)
    Jimmy Hendrix
    Guns N Roses
    Queen
    The Who
    Michael Jackson (not a fan but back when he was huge it would have been something to see)

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Shrek View Post
    You know he was gigging in the UK last weekend right?

I caught him on the Slim Shady LP tour back in the day at the Barras. Was a good gig. Seen him again at Leeds after he blew up but it wasn't anything like as good.
    i yer was devostated that couldnt go was in a bad financial spot when tickets went on sale and time i could afford it couldnt get hold of a ticket. must of entered every single comp for tickets about 300 times aswell trying to win some. love all his old stuff his marshal mathers lp for me is best album of all time
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    not really a band but i would give one of my nuts to go see eminem live. favorate artist ever and no matter what any of his songs are aboute everyone seems relatable to something in my life
    including the bonnie and clyde song from the first albulm? scary stuff

talking people I have had the opportunity to see and was a massive fan at the time. The Stones stood out for me. I turned down the opportunity to see Al Green for free last year

Jimi Hendrix....i listen to his Woodstock album and pretend i can play guitar.

early Oasis in small venues and first Earls Court gig

early Arctic monkeys gigs

The Prodigy just after Fat of the Land

GnF'nR!!! (original lineup only, not that cack that Axl's got surrounding him now!!)
    Queen
    Nirvana
    Slipknot
    The Doors
    ..........and erm, The Ratpack back in the Sixties in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    White Zombie
    Faith No More (tho I likely will now)
    Why's that, are they reforming? Original cast?