Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the Scarecrow!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu's Anaconda View Post
    It's all well and good giving it a go but why make a fake video up saying you're fighting in ASTRA.....pretty sure he isn't going to be on the show as he has had no pro fights??
    well its a twat move making up a fake fight imo.

fair play to him for having the balls to get in the cage despite not being that talented but making up false fights is a bit twattish.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

he sez hes fighting some guy whos 15-1 ???? scarecrow k.o rd1 ...... WAR SCARECROW

Quote Originally Posted by MediumNog View Post
    he sez hes fighting some guy whos 15-1 ???? scarecrow k.o rd1 ...... WAR SCARECROW
    You gotta love Scarecrow!

WAR SCARECROW....we gotta get him on this thread

scarecrow would'nt just make this up, if it is true knowing scarecrow he would fly out der and fight ne1 ! WAR SCARECROW

Default who is the scarecrow

im here to let every1 know i was approached by a guy from astra promotions in japan around 8 weeks ago who offered me a place in a world cup style tournament for new pro mma fighters,the wiinner would get a chance to fight there in agreement fighter mark homnick who was due to sign for a possible bout on august 26th

it cant be true mate, i ent seen him at training for months ???

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow 10 View Post
    im here to let every1 know i was approached by a guy from astra promotions in japan around 8 weeks ago who offered me a place in a world cup style tournament for new pro mma fighters,the wiinner would get a chance to fight there in agreement fighter mark homnick who was due to sign for a possible bout on august 26th
    But you've never fought pro and Hominick is a veteran pro fighter? Why would they match you two?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow 10 View Post
    WAR SCARECROW!

HAHA....GOTTA LOVE THE SCARECROW

I think hes saying: He fights in a tournament and if he wins gets to fight Mark Homick lol

thats right jay the terms they had said to me where big prize money tournament followed by life changing fight with a bantamweight superstar for there belt once he had signed.