Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever feel ashamed of where your from?

Pics or it didn't happen.

im from my mums vagina im well ashamed iv been there
    wax on wax off

Quote Originally Posted by thixty View Post
    I've been there as well, i agree with you....

Yup plenty of people have been THERE and are thoroughly ashamed of it..

Im not going to post a picture of a girl who has been beaten up. That would be wrong. And if you want to see a girl beaten up then you have issues. This is a pic of his wall. Which proves the point.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evo View Post
    Im not going to post a picture of a girl who has been beaten up. That would be wrong. And if you want to see a girl beaten up then you have issues. This is a pic of his wall. Which proves the point.
    Can't really make it out mate to be fair. Pic is too small.
    Meh...........

to be fair,you unless you know the events surrounding this then you really can't judge him,there's always 2 sides to every story,a friend of mine was stabbed by his girlfriend and had to banjo her right out or she would have killed him,is that ok? i'm not sticking up for him but sometimes it's ok,on that note,when is it ok to hit a woman? If a woman is trying to fight with you or scratch your eyes out,i mean i've seen women bottling men and generally acting like a man,is it then ok to treat her like a man????Sometimes,just sometimes the woman that is laid spark out in town has actually done something to deserve that,i mean how far would you let a man go before you did something about it???

Hey.....them suffragete bints moaned and whinged for long enough. They got equal rights, they can't play the woman card when it suits them. They wanted to be treat the same, they got it. Can't have it both ways, you either arne't allowed jobs, or the right to vote, and leave it to us men. Or we treat you as equals, and can fuckin wind you one just like we would another bloke. Fuckin bint probably deserved it.

seriously though what a cunt
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by thixty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuice View Post
    I've been there as well, i agree with you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tuna View Post
    Yup plenty of people have been THERE and are thoroughly ashamed of it..
    Been THERE and ashamed too...

Quote Originally Posted by justlee View Post
    Been THERE and ashamed too...
    Have to say me too bro, as with everyone who has been there thixty. How big were you born fella? could have stuck my hand in there and flipped a coin...
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies