Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know how I can get in touch with SYLVESTER STALLONE??????

Hybrid View

Default Anybody know how I can get in touch with SYLVESTER STALLONE??????

I want to ask him if he's interested in starting cagefightin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I want to ask him if he's interested in starting cagefightin'!
    I literally pissed myself, epic. 5*

Why the fuck would David Haye want to start MMA at this point in his boxing career?

What a tool that lad is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    I literally pissed myself, epic. 5*

Why the fuck would David Haye want to start MMA at this point in his boxing career?

What a tool that lad is.
    Oh I dont know maybe because he said he'd be interested in it before and he also said he trains sometimes at London Shootfighters!!!!!

This is why some of you n00bs should shut the fuck up...

Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    cheers pal

lolol, I like Luke.

"Noobs" How ironic.

Everyone knows he trains some MMA, and one would have to interested in it to do so.

There is no way on this earth, he would even think about making a career out of it now.

Stop being such a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    "Noobs" How ironic.

Everyone knows he trains some MMA, and one would have to interested in it to do so.

There is no way on this earth, he would even think about making a career out of it now.

Stop being such a fucking idiot.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1377410.ece

"I've already got a grounding in the sport and have been working on the foundations for around six years now.

"The kicking side of things comes fairly naturally to me as I did kickboxing before boxing."

Haye, who bowed out of the cruiserweight division as the undisputed champion, is well aware of the challenge he faces should he step into the explosive world of MMA.

Former WBO heavyweight champion Ray Mercer was widely criticised for his lacklustre MMA debut against Kimbo Slice in 2007 - and Haye is eager to avoid a similar fate.

Speaking to Fighters Only Magazine, the Londoner said: "You can't make the jump between the two sports half-heartedly. I wouldn't do a Ray Mercer and just turn up for a pay cheque.

"I would take the same attitude I have for boxing into the Octagon. If I were going to do it, I'd want to do it properly and win everything in sight.

"Money wouldn't even be an issue - that's the last thing I'd do it for. It would be all about the challenge.

"I wouldn't go in there blind and make a fool of myself like some other boxers do. I'd only do it if I was confident of becoming the best in the world."

Despite his plans to clean up boxing's heavyweight division, Haye reckons MMA is a serious threat to the future of the sweet science - a view which goes against those of top promoters Frank Warren and Don King.

Haye added: "Mixed martial arts promotes the thing that boxing, in general, doesn't want to do - and that's to put on exciting and competitive fights.

"I definitely feel the rise of MMA and especially the UFC, particularly with the pay-per-view market, has forced boxing to up its game.

"Oscar De La Hoya had to fight Floyd Mayweather, Mayweather had to fight Ricky Hatton.

"These guys had to get together or else boxing would play second fiddle to the UFC in terms of pay-per-view buys and interest from the general public."

Haye would love nothing better than to write his name into the history books by following Evander Holyfield's example of stepping up from cruiserweight to win the heavyweight championship.

But the Brit fears his boxing legacy will quickly be forgotten if the sport fails to move with the times.

He warned: "The nature of television allows sports fans to change the channel if they don't like something.

"If they don't like what boxing offers, they'll change the channel and order the UFC or some other MMA event."

Where's my apology

you BITCH! haha.

The Sun article is 2 years old so going by what Haye said he will be ready to start MMA this year or next year

hahaha if only!

Dude, seriously.

See my first post.

Stop posting utter bollocks.