Thread: Lol @ this shit!

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Default Lol @ this shit!

Dont ask me houw I cam across this shit, most random thing ever, wonder how she got on

My best friend called me her wife...and I liked it.?
    We're both females. If you answered my previous questions, awesome, if this is new to you, that's great. maybe I can get some more input...

I think we have crushes on each other, but we're both "straight." I use that term loosely. She said she thinks she's more "gender-neutral." The first time she said that I kind of fell for her.

Anyways, last night I was hanging out with her and her boyfriend, and she was calling me her wife, and sporadically calling him her husband. She said she was telling people she had a wife, but just didn't have the ring, because we didn't need it. (again, she said we would be married if we lived in vermont...) She said less than 5% of the people she knows actually "get her," and I was one of them. When I was leaving, she asked me if I was going to make it home alright, because if I didn't, she didn't know how she would ever live without me.

Please, please tell me what to do. I've never felt this way about anyone, especially one of my best friends who is also a woman. Don't say "go for it" because I don't know what that means. Should I just kiss her? Should I say, "hey why don't we move to vermont?" Should I get her a ring? LOL I'm at a loss. I don't want to wreck our friendship, but I want to see if she's serious.

* 2 years ago

Additional Details
    oh we already have the most amazing hugs...only experienced hugs like that 2 or 3 other notable times in my life. does that make it better? I could hug her forever...lol

2 years ago
    I'm 26...and, no, we haven't cuddled. Not that I haven't wanted to...actually one day I went to her house to get her, and she was sleeping, and I woke her up and said if she didn't get up soon, I was gonna crawl under the covers with her. She just moved over and said "alright." But then the movie we were going to was starting in 30 minutes so we had to leave...lol. Speaking of movie, that's a really good idea...a kiss from my wife. Ya'll are awesome. (no, really I don't say "ya'll" but it seemed fitting)
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

Just re-read original post.

Toodles!!!!
    Last edited by clarky14; 17-07-2010 at 11:24 PM.

WTF Ralphy. you look at some strange shit.