Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragons Den. Open For Business.

Default Dragons Den. Open For Business.

Hello and welcome to Dragons Den. The thread where entrepeneurs ask the Dragons for an investment. As the rules of the den state they must get the full amount or go home to Norwich empty handed.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer View Post
    Dragons. I am currently seeking an investor to get involved with standout UK MMA promotion Bushido Challenge.
    If you want to be part of something special then please feel free to get in touch.
    Last edited by Dragons Den; 15-07-2010 at 09:46 AM.

steve_langford

Wow, you must have some serious time on your hands? Would you like a gold sticker for your efforts?

Och aye Travis. I'm Duncan. Can you give me a run down of your businesses history and your back ground in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Den View Post

Och aye Travis. I'm Duncan. Can you give me a run down of your businesses history and your back ground in the industry.

Of course Duncan. I woke up one morning and a thought struck me. I thought "I want to be a cage fighting promoter, how hard it could be??"

I've since put on 2 shows. 1 in Norwich and 1 in Nottingham. Granted since my first show my business model has changed dramatically but I feel I'm in a solid position to move forward and take UK MMA by storm. I was going to do a 3rd show but was forced to cancel.

I'm looking for an investment of 200,000 for 10% of my business.

Of course Duncan. I woke up one morning and a thought struck me. I thought "I want to be a cage fighting promoter, how hard it could be??"

I've since put on 2 shows. 1 in Norwich and 1 in Nottingham. Granted since my first show my business model has changed dramatically but I feel I'm in a solid position to move forward and take UK MMA by storm. I was going to do a 3rd show but was forced to cancel.

I'm looking for an investment of 200,000 for 10% of my business.

Och aye Travis. So you have no background in the industry and you have put on 2 shows.

Why did you cancel the 3rd?

Can you give me a run down of the financial situation of your company?

Och aye Travis. So you have no background in the industry and you have put on 2 shows.

Why did you cancel the 3rd?

Can you give me a run down of the financial situation of your company?

Certainly Duncan.

Well after the first 2 shows I've wasted my kids inheritance and couldn't afford to put another one on.

I've invested 60k in 2 shows and have made a net loss of 60k.

I'm now looking for an investor with very deep pockets and a very small brain.
    Last edited by Dragons Den; 15-07-2010 at 09:47 AM.

boxingbrit

Bwahahahahahaa, nearly spat my coffee over my keyboard. lol

Moderator of Love <3

fucking brillianT. heroic.

Certainly Duncan.

Well after the first 2 shows I've wasted my kids inheritance and couldn't afford to put another one on.

I've invested 60k in 2 shows and have made a net loss of 60k.

I'm now looking for an investor with very deep pockets and a very small brain.

WHAT???????? I have to interupt.

Travis I'm James.

Now let me tell you where I'm at.

You have no previous industry knowledge, have lost every penny you have invested, cancelled shows and let people down, generally made a fool out of yourself and finally you value your loss making plie of rubbish at 2million.

For these reasons.

I'M OUT