I don't really know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's a huge knock in confidence and the fear of getting my head kicked in, haha!

I used to really love training. I did tae kwon do and then jeet kune do. I used to train every day without fail and for about 5/6 years.

However I had a huge knock in my confidence, then quickly after a sudden shortage of cash to pay for lessons/fuel to get there, and then my job took over my life and I had no time left for anything! After this I then went through depression and again that seemed to take over. Since January I've been pulling myself together and sorting my life out so that's good

Anyway, I suddenly realised it's been 4 years since I did anything!!! Not even running! How did that happen???

So, I want to get back into training. I want my fitness up, stamina up, I want to remember how to do locks, sweeps etc and well....i just want to get good again, basically.

However, I've sort of hit a mental wall and I just can't get past it. I start off my training with enthusiasm, I do maybe the first 30 minutes with enthusiasm, and then suddenly something in me just quits. I can't explain it. One moment I'm feeling fine and starting to get on with things, the next I am somehow sitting on the floor feeling fed up and unhappy. I just lose all the enthusiasm and feel like I just can't move anymore.

Is there anyone on here that can give me any ideas on what I can do to get past this? It's definitely NOT physical - it's a mental problem. I do get tired and while getting tired may well be a small factor in it, I believe it's more than that.

Or has anyone else ever reached what feels like a "wall" before?? any tips on how to get past it??

Oh and..... HI!!!

Lozzy